Zambrano Throws No Hitter

VivaFutbol

I gave up on baseball when my braves started failing miserably.

But I want to talk baseball for a minute. No one has talked about the cubbys in a while. They're 7.5 games up in the NL Central and haven't looked too bad yet this year. Any chance they take the World Series?

There is a very good chance they could take the series. The NL Central is by far the best division in baseball and for them to have a 7.5 game lead is no easy task. I say it will be the Cubs vs. the team that goes furthest from the AL East (Tampa Bay or Boston).

Tampa Bay is going to win it all...I've watched a few games this year and every time they have had some strange thing go on and end up winning...when you see stuff like that happen over and over again you can't help but think they have the luck going for them...sometimes it's better to be lucky than talented...but, they have the luck and the talent...lol...so...plus everyone knows the Cubs have nothing but bad luck in the playoffs...