Richlands vs. Tazewell

Gym

How is the Dawgs defense compared to the Gmen. I thought Gmen defense was alittle weak. Funny how things end up, everyone would be putting the Dawgs to win by 30 if it werent for the last couple of weeks.

Tazewell's D is a pretty strong unit against the run and not too bad on the pass but Abingdon really exploited them thru the air last week. I look for Mance to air it out alot of the Dawgs

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for an intensity that you haven't seen in this Tazewell team in a long time. Knowing plenty of the players personally, I know that they have been ready for this game, for well the seniors, 4 years. They know this is their oportunity for a W against Richlands and they are not gonna let this chance pass them up. They are more focused then they have been for any game this season.

Look for an intensity that you haven't seen in this Tazewell team in a long time. Knowing plenty of the players personally, I know that they have been ready for this game, for well the seniors, 4 years. They know this is their oportunity for a W against Richlands and they are not gonna let this chance pass them up. They are more focused then they have been for any game this season.

I sure hope they are....I've been telling them since Friday to not get the big head and to play the whole game.....even if it wasn't richlands they still deserve a 62-0 beating...but I dont think it will happen

If the Dawgs lose this one it will for sure break Bulldogs 52 heart. LOL. Man we have fun pickin at each other, its all part of it.

Gotta work on you now because ur little buddy Pooh has been to more Tazewell Games this year than them Blues..... Now I gotta work you.

Yeah Dawgs05 Cliff would cry like the little girl that he is.....

Why don't you play football Mr. 30-30. lol...... You big boy, they could use you.

Yeah, pooh is a trader. He just whipped, thats all. He's not the big football fan like we are though, he is wanna those if you go to state then he will go.

LOL can't believe you talk about your hunting buddy like that....

Well im not sure how well the dogs will run the ball against them but through the air they should be fine. That one running back dusty dean i think it is, is a power runner and i dont see him being to much in this game maybe 2 or 3 yards a carry. NOt taking away from dean, but Muncy wont have no problem hes a big kid and runs hard, and if lockhart makes the right choices then he should be able to pick apart that "big blue d-fence" .

qb, entire o-line, lb , couple on d-line played every game last year and some saw time in each play-off game in '06, imo that's a big plus in a game like this. sure there is some inexpierience too but a few have 8 games of play-off expirience and many have at least 4

Edited by billyblue

qb, entire o-line, lb , couple on d-line played every game last year and some saw time in each play-off game in '06, imo that's a big plus in a game like this. sure there is some inexpierience too but a few have 8 games of play-off expirience and many have at least 4

Ok, didn't think that there were that many, I knew the QB for sure....