Richlands vs. Tazewell

Gym

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How early will you have to get to Richlands next week to get a seat?

Since it appears you are a Tazewell fan... I'd say if you are a sitter you better be there by 6:00. If a stander and walker... whenever (because you will have a long walk after parking your car).

What a game this is going to be how long has it been since a Richlands Tazewell game was as big as this one is going to be. If you want a seat at all id be there between 6 and 6:30 this is going to be a packed house and I can not wait.

Don't have to worry about that I will be enjoying some Barbq Ribs on the hill. Can't wait till friday. I believe I'll have to call in sick so we can cook them all day.

I am going to park up on Highway 460 and fire up the grill there. I can keep my good eye on the game and my bad eye on the cops. I figure they will be too busy rounding up the local drug dealers to run me off the highway

Don't have to do that, just step across the guardrail and have a seat. Ribs will be done by 6:00. We have people to show up and don't even know who they are. Thats no joke.

i think richlends wins by at least 2 tds. from what i hav ss-8seen they r the better team! blues-28 dogs-8

Well I hope you can see or what ever it is you said better than you spell... Friday night will tell who the better team is.....

i hate to say it bad as i want the blues to win but the dogs will bite them hard 38-to-14 they are a little better than the blues i have seen both of them play the dogs are more tougher but thats me thinking out loud have a good game both teams. --- go rebs

I believe this will be another close game. Again I think that Tazewell's ability to field so many players on both sides of the ball will be the difference.

I still think that RHS has the best D-Fense in the district. Looks like they're finally getting wound up.

If Tazewell can move the ball the way they did on the first drive against the Falcons (held the ball half of the first quarter and punched in with a liitle over 5 min on the clock) then this game will be close. If Richalnds comes out and hangs 2 td's early the Dawgs may struggle.

This is the game we've all been waiting for......hard to say who wins this one.

tazewell should be way more physical and harder hitting but Richlands has that great passing attack, and Tazewell struggled to stop it against Abingdon.

If Tazewell doesn't get any pressure on the QB it could be a high scoring game. I think Muncy will obliterate those DBs for RHS but those WRs for RHS should do very well against the THS DBs.

Tazewell 34

Richlands 28

It is going to come down to mistakes. Who ever makes the least mistakes will win. I think that Tazewell will have to play a pretty flawless game to win down there.

It is going to come down to mistakes. Who ever makes the least mistakes will win. I think that Tazewell will have to play a pretty flawless game to win down there.

Goes the same for the Blues, last time they played down there, they turned the ball over 8 TIMES! I can't wait...... Gonna be the game to see in the state.....

How is the Dawgs defense compared to the Gmen. I thought Gmen defense was alittle weak. Funny how things end up, everyone would be putting the Dawgs to win by 30 if it werent for the last couple of weeks.