How far will holston go?

vols4life

lol,well i might come up and watch you guys beat up on small fc team..gotta luv a win anyway you can get it i guess.i've saw chilhowie play so i gotta see this great other team who always has a ego problem.just funny i think.i bet danny g still think you are the best team in swva..lol...geez

Bath lost almost all of their big playmakers from last year who barely beat Holston. I think it would be a close game and it's definitely tough to tell without any common opponents but for right now I would def have to give the edge to the Cavs. Winning D1 won't be anything special considering the low competition level this year.. but if they can do it, way to go them.. makes the Hogo not look as sad since RR is down.

yeah,i think clintwood might be state material..but i think if holston got there it would be more than other teams can say..well,if this year is like last yr how come they are 6-0 not 5-0..but i hope that's not homecookin i smell in wythe county..i've smelt it before and it stinks.

yeah,i think clintwood might be state material..but i think if holston got there it would be more than other teams can say..well,if this year is like last yr how come they are 6-0 not 5-0..but i hope that's not homecookin i smell in wythe county..i've smelt it before and it stinks.

What does that even mean bro? You have "smelt" Wythe County homecookin' and you found it displeasing? What does that metaphor represent and what school is it referring to?

(I hope it isn't the GW concession stand hotdogs because those things are state champs by themselves)

I realize you're new to the idea, but typically when a team makes the playoffs it's "more than what most other teams can say." Ya see, less teams get to go to the playoffs, which makes the teams that do go "special". Think of it as sort of a "bottle-necking" scenario or a survival of the fittest.

Because they have played more games. I was just making a comparison to last year. They were undefeated when they played us last year, and they will be undefeated this year.

i went to the game friday night. i think holston has a fairly desent team....but i was nowhere impressed, the medford kid was averaging 12-13 yard a carry prior to the game and at one point he had 19 rushes for 54 yards..thats not to great. p.h. played well and im sure alot of it was all due to the fact this has turned into such a rivalry game is why holston sorta struggled...i know ill will prob. catch alot of critaziam forthat remark but look at it like this holstons offense never put the ball into the endzone till late in the 4th. i think if they can get a little more passing going on they could be dangerous because to me the play that won the game was when holston went for it and #44 made a great catch and got hit pretty hard and held on to the ball. plus i didnt understand when it was 4th and 2 with 7:00 min to go and ph was ontheir own 24 yard liine that they went for it.... and if you do go for it why they took the Gonzalez kid out... when he and groves where in the backfield alone the didnt get many yards alnight but when both was in there ph moved the ball fairly well...........plus heres another question in j.i. burton not d1???

they played a tough rivalry game fri.had sum problems running the ball but it was raining like crazy.i think they will be 8-2 or 9-1.their defense was very much improved..

and by the way i THINK 7-3...which is not bad

i went to the game friday night. i think holston has a fairly desent team....but i was nowhere impressed, the medford kid was averaging 12-13 yard a carry prior to the game and at one point he had 19 rushes for 54 yards..thats not to great. p.h. played well and im sure alot of it was all due to the fact this has turned into such a rivalry game is why holston sorta struggled...i know ill will prob. catch alot of critaziam forthat remark but look at it like this holstons offense never put the ball into the endzone till late in the 4th. i think if they can get a little more passing going on they could be dangerous because to me the play that won the game was when holston went for it and #44 made a great catch and got hit pretty hard and held on to the ball. plus i didnt understand when it was 4th and 2 with 7:00 min to go and ph was ontheir own 24 yard liine that they went for it.... and if you do go for it why they took the Gonzalez kid out... when he and groves where in the backfield alone the didnt get many yards alnight but when both was in there ph moved the ball fairly well...........plus heres another question in j.i. burton not d1???

Yes JI Burton is D1.

i think he's one of the best..been there for years..very clear pa .umm,i still smell that nasty..wait it's coming from down the road now..the scent of an unwashed warrior..lol..gotta luv how all these ppl put down the color red..if it isn't orange or maroon your not that great.bro?that short for brother?whatcha gonna do when the cavs run all over you.brother.lol..(hulk hogan)i think chilhowie does have a pretty good team but that's why we play the game.

i think he's one of the best..been there for years..very clear pa .umm,i still smell that nasty..wait it's coming from down the road now..the scent of an unwashed warrior..lol..gotta luv how all these ppl put down the color red..if it isn't orange or maroon your not that great.bro?that short for brother?whatcha gonna do when the cavs run all over you.brother.lol..(hulk hogan)i think chilhowie does have a pretty good team but that's why we play the game.

Yes bro is short for "brother" and I do say it like Hulk Hogan.

No one said anything about the color red.

And what is it with you and smells? Holston is good... for D1. Chilhowie is decent..for D2. Chilhowie is undefeated as well and how many of their fans/players do you see on here talking about smells and saying they are going to run over other teams? None.

Good luck sniffin' stuff.

Thats what u said b4 we played ph and we beat em. we aint scared of nobody. we play to win every1.

Just to let you know, stop thinking PH is good. They are not. Unless they have improved over like 200% since the scrimmage in Pulaski. Then they would be a "decent" team.