How far will holston go?

vols4life

But you beat them by 15 in a game that was a lot closer than what the score might suggest?

not to mention their offense never scored til about 4 min to go in the game... ill the boys in damascus credit they won but if they are good ph is deff. desent because after all the hype i heard about holston i just wasnt very impressed. either that or ph done something right for at least one night

gw won by a field goal.lol..i hear there boys don't like the coach and could careless if they won or not..and holston played on a very sloppy field..it was raining ya know..ph played 3 quaters then stopped cause they aren't together as a team.i thought ph played it's best defensive game last fri.but it's over..now,it's on to rural retreat who are really down..i know the running back for rr and he just got back from a shoulder injury.good kid and player but no team to help him..he actualy transfered from marion last yr.this game has the makings of a very ugly one.