Marion got enough fire power?

vols4life

if coach briscoe has matt noe ready and our line blocks.we got a chance..it's not like richlands hasn't been beat this year.we need this game to keep up in swd.

I don't see you guys doing anything with Richlands...Grundy was in the red zone all night and it was 13-6 with less than 10 minutes left to play in the game...I really don't see you guys winning another game this year to be honest...maybe Va High...but I doubt it, I hear they are "pretty tough" this year lol.

Abingdon and Marion beat up on a few weak teams every year and think they are better than they are...then you play Tazewell, Richlands, and Graham and find out you are not...and Graham is pretty much down this year considering...and you couldn't handle them...so...no, you guys are in for a long night with Richlands...plus Mance said he was getting ready for Marion like it was the Super Bowl.

The #21 kid you have is the playmaker...you guys need to run your offense around him and get him out in the open more.

umm,we aren't abingdon and think we are the best thing since sliced bread.but i think we can win a few more games and i watched marion drive on graham and had bad breaks.if we get things settled down the noe kid is a very good qb.but hey if we don't beat anybody else i hope we beat the falcons.

if coach briscoe has matt noe ready and our line blocks.we got a chance..it's not like richlands hasn't been beat this year.we need this game to keep up in swd.

Its a different team than what started the first part of the year.

anybody know how richlands got beat so bad by powell valley? pv has been beaten badly in 3 other games this season.

I was at that game. It just wasn't Richlands night. Many turnovers and missed tackles. Heck, they couldn't even give away the half and half that night. If they matched up again, i'm sure Richlands would win. It looks like the Blues made quite a few changes after that game.

i saw the game and i don't think a team can have luck as bad as rhs in that game. i am the furthest thing from a rhs fan, but it was obvious they were not going to win. they have come a long way and i can only credit the coach. he is pretty damn good. i wish my son had him.

I was at that game. It just wasn't Richlands night. Many turnovers and missed tackles. Heck, they couldn't even give away the half and half that night. If they matched up again, i'm sure Richlands would win. It looks like the Blues made quite a few changes after that game.

7 turnovers (3 in the first 7 plays) and several dropped passes and missed tackles. several personnel changes and a change in the play calling since then

lol,gotta luv how ppl put us down..makes it even better..GO CANES

be honest we just dont have enough kids who wanna win on marion, u have a few kids who r good and wanna win but thats about it u need a whole team that cares not just a few individuals