Hurley Rebels and Castlewood.......

DIAMOND

Congrats to Castlewood but the Rebels let one get away....The Rebels had 5 turnovers and Castlewood had none and the score was 40-34......The Rebels were the better team just not friday night.....To have 5 turnovers and still just lose by 6 was a pretty good job....Like I said Congrats to Castlewood and good luck but for all who didnt make this game you missed one he## of a game.........

friday nights game was one of the best games i have ever been to in high school or any level of football it goes to show you that you dont have to be a big school to not have a good game the only losers in this game were the people who were not there congrads to castlewood and hurleys coachs,players,fans,and even the refs for a great game. and to the rebels you boys go take care of williamson friday night i will be there cheering for you.

friday nights game was one of the best games i have ever been to in high school or any level of football it goes to show you that you dont have to be a big school to not have a good game the only losers in this game were the people who were not there congrads to castlewood and hurleys coachs,players,fans,and even the refs for a great game. and to the rebels you boys go take care of williamson friday night i will be there cheering for you.

Those young men showed more heart than Id saw in a long time at any level...They never quit they never waiverd and they never stopped beleiving....Now it's the Wolfpack next so let's go take care of business.....

All I got to say is this team is just that a TEAM. When one hurts they all hurt. The score said 40-34 but all honesty the rebels were the better team. The fumbles hurt

them in this contest. This game came with hurt, a feeling that the Rebels plan on never

feeling again. I won't say it won't happen again but this has made them stronger as a team and to work harder to make sure it doesn't happen again. They seem to be surprising a lot of people. In other words they are earning (finally) the respect that they deserve. I honestly believe people are taking notice to this small but strong team.

You can honestly say, "The Rebels are like the Spartans, they were always outnumbered

but they definitely and always were expected to give you a hell of a fight to the end."

The Spartans knew they didn't have the numbers but they knew if they trained hard enough they could prove their point. The Hurley Rebels have earned my respect......

Guys, keep doing what you are doing and keep challenging yourself to do more and it {the win} will pay off. To the Hurley crowd, to be so small you guys are rockin', and you don't even have a band. I believe you guys are in forward position right now. Stay healthy and hang in there you are on your way. Rebels are on the hunt this Friday for that pack of wolves.....packpackpack.......go get them Rebels.