dinkman-36

CPF-31

Group 4

Lance-53

HurricaneWarning-38

clodhopper-35

thefactman-30

BlueFalcons-10

If there is a mistake in your score, let me know ASAP!

Edited by VivaFutbol

Okay.. i know this isn't a big deal.. but im confused.. after week 5 standings.. i have 38 pts.. i guessed 10 of the 12 correct.. getting the correct score on northwood, and Va High. that gives me 14 points. 38 + 14= 52... however i only have 50?? tell me what im doing wrong here.

Okay.. i know this isn't a big deal.. but im confused.. after week 5 standings.. i have 38 pts.. i guessed 10 of the 12 correct.. getting the correct score on northwood, and Va High. that gives me 14 points. 38 + 14= 52... however i only have 50?? tell me what im doing wrong here.

You had 13 points this week. You get 2 points for picking correct score on 1 team, not two bonus points. So really you are getting 1 point for getting the game right and 1 for getting one of the scores right. I thought you had 37 before. So it is now fixed.

Hmm, I feel like was up by like 7 last week and now I'm down by 5. Did my score get counted in to this week? If it did, my mistake.

I could not locate any picks from you this week.

WHAT!?!?!? AHHHHHHH. I submitted them...maybe lost connection halfway through it....that is horrible... ef word.

Let me check one more time.

Edit: Nope didn't see 'em.

Edited by VivaFutbol

You had 13 points this week. You get 2 points for picking correct score on 1 team, not two bonus points. So really you are getting 1 point for getting the game right and 1 for getting one of the scores right. I thought you had 37 before. So it is now fixed.

According to the "Basic Rules" posted under the "2nd Annual SWVA Football Pick'em Contest" thread, you get 3 points for picking the correct score of one team.

"Basic Rules

Each week there will be about 7-10 games around SWVA that you will need to pick the winners to. If you pick the correct winner of the game, you will receive 1 point. If you pick 1 correct score you will receive 3 points . If you get both correct scores you will receive 5 points. **These last two rules mentioned above ONLY applies if you pick the winner correct.** Each Week there will be a Game of the Week (GOTW). The stakes will be doubled!"

LINK

Edited by BigBlueAlum

Yes I know. Then I realized about 4 weeks in I had been doing it wrong and just stuck with it. I forgot to change it.

Ok, I was wondering why my score was three points less than I calculated. No big deal...unless I loose by three points. j/k lol

So how many do you get for picking the right score for both teams?

Ok, I was wondering why my score was three points less than I calculated. No big deal...unless I loose by three points. j/k lol

So how many do you get for picking the right score for both teams?

5. That hasn't changed. I glad you said something about the rules.