Tazewell vs. Graham

Fighton_3

all yall crazy. stop supporting your school and think about strength of schedule. Tazewell hasn't played anybody of any caliber but Graham has played quite a few tough opponents (Getna, Christiansburg, Richlands, Blacksburg) it just never stops we have a juggernaut schedule but tazewell doesn't so just because their record is better than ours it doesnt mean anything. If tazewell wins more power to them but i hope yall aren't thinkin yall gonna have an easy game bc the G-Men r fired up and r read to make some puppies wet theirselves!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all yall crazy. stop supporting your school and think about strength of schedule. Tazewell hasn't played anybody of any caliber but Graham has played quite a few tough opponents (Getna, Christiansburg, Richlands, Blacksburg) it just never stops we have a juggernaut schedule but tazewell doesn't so just because their record is better than ours it doesnt mean anything. If tazewell wins more power to them but i hope yall aren't thinkin yall gonna have an easy game bc the G-Men r fired up and r read to make some puppies wet theirselves!!!

you idoit shut ur mouth the fact is Tazewell is 4-1 and the gay men are 3-4 all you people on this website are nothing but guys that dont even play football tazewell has a vary good football team and so does ghram but the dawgs are out for blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody better believe it plus ghram dont have there refs to get them out of this one!!! thats the only reason bluefield lost was will cole was clearly in the endzone every body has seen it we'll see tonight who wins but im picking the dogs 34-20 but it'll be a good one but im going for the dogs!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck boys beat the gay men

Wish i knew more than I do! And there are sometimes of Bulldog Football that I don't care to remember.....

yeah we were 0-20 those two years but we sure had a great time.....every time but friday nite was fun

why would graham be worried about Muncy, Dean and B. Pauley. Muncy is speedy but so is Dom, Kyle, Tanner, Austin, Landon and Tony. Dean is a power runner but Grahams D-Line is just as powerful and their linebackers clean up. B. Pauley doesn't get the ball that much but when he does he is fast but our corners are tough and will cut that back inside the the heart of our defense so essentially yea Graham will be able to contain them.PERIOD!

SO whats your answer for the 42 points Richlands hung on the "stone wall" defense of Graham? lol

Ive never seen a player come on here and talk as much smack as this guy is doing. If he was going to come on here and talk trash he could have not told anyone who he was. Im sure the Bulldogs have read the board and id say before the end of the night he gets laid out.

You say that Tazewell hasnt played anyone that is tough, but then you go on and say that Graham has played tough teams such as Richlands. NEWS FLASH: Tazewell played Richlands also, and they looked alot better than Graham did against them.

Ive never seen a player come on here and talk as much smack as this guy is doing. If he was going to come on here and talk trash he could have not told anyone who he was. Im sure the Bulldogs have read the board and id say before the end of the night he gets laid out.

I hope to god that he really isnt a GHS player. He is making it too obvious.

I wouldn't even talk about that Gretna game ouch!

I disagree Graham has been known ever since Coach Carlock took over for their stingy, hard nosed, brick wall defense. All the boys on the defense know that and they will rise to the occasion friday night and follow that tradition of hard hitting stonewall defense

It sure would be better than the paper mache defense we have watched for the last 7 weeks now........

Great win for the DAWGS tonight. I heard on the radio tonight that coach Marrs was making excuses for the lost ,but I was at the game and Graham just got beat by a much better team.

Just how good this team can become will be determined down the road, but tonight goes to Coach Bobby Wyatt's Bulldawgs . Good job Coach, and good luck next week against Marion.

That win tonight will be huge for Tazewell. They need to rebound after losing to Richlands again. If Coach Wyatt can keep this energy going there is no doubt in my mind Tazewell will win the rest of the regular season and at least one or two play-off games. I can't wait to see how they come out next week.

Anybody see those Wake people out there? I believe Munc has it on lock.

Saw the Wake Forest people there. He certainly didn't hurt himself tonite, Played a great ballgame. In my opinion, he is way underutilized. He could be used in so many ways to create mismatches, especially spread out wide against DB's. He spent most, if not all of the nite in the backfield. He was also very effective lining up at QB and running the ball. The return of Rhudy also was huge.

Saw the Wake Forest people there. He certainly didn't hurt himself tonite, Played a great ballgame. In my opinion, he is way underutilized. He could be used in so many ways to create mismatches, especially spread out wide against DB's. He spent most, if not all of the nite in the backfield. He was also very effective lining up at QB and running the ball. The return of Rhudy also was huge.

Your guys played a tough game. They didn't give up. Tazewell couldn't stop the run. How many yards did Graham have on the ground? There running backs are fast. Getting Rhudy back tonight was a huge help. Muncy knew that he had to shine for those scouts and he came through huge. Tonight was the most I think Tazewell has thrown all year. It worked because Graham stopped the run a lot better than they did the pass.

Great win for the DAWGS tonight. I heard on the radio tonight that coach Marrs was making excuses for the lost ,but I was at the game and Graham just got beat by a much better team.

Just how good this team can become will be determined down the road, but tonight goes to Coach Bobby Wyatt's Bulldawgs . Good job Coach, and good luck next week against Marion.

Now I can't believe that.........making excuses really? I refuse to believe that.......Like I said before tough times are coming.......

Edited by CPF

Now I can't believe that.........making excuses really? I refuse to believe that.......Like I said before tough times are coming.......

Why would you make excuses for getting beet by a better team? Tazewell just out-played Graham. If I was a coach, I would have been saying tonight we were just out played. Thats all he could have said.