Check your voter registration status and register to vote here!

Lance

yeah vote for whoever you want, but just get out and vote...a lot of people have died for that right over the years...I never miss an election....I still think I'm going to write in Huckabee and Bull Bevins...lol.

yeah vote for whoever you want, but just get out and vote...a lot of people have died for that right over the years...I never miss an election....I still think I'm going to write in Huckabee and Bull Bevins...lol.

Haha, I have to do the whole absentee ballot thing, being up in PA and all.

Let's just say, I had a write-in for one position we're all voting for this year. I bet you all can guess what it was, too. But I shan't tell.

I'm proud to be able to vote. It's a shame that barely one-third in my age group do.

• 4 weeks later...

just a reminder, if you don't know where to vote, you can go to this website and put your address in...full address with apartment number if you have one...and it will tell you where you need to go to vote and the times that the polls are open.

No matter who you support, go out and vote...one of the things in life that makes this country great....well, that and Cracker Barrel!

just a reminder, if you don't know where to vote, you can go to this website and put your address in...full address with apartment number if you have one...and it will tell you where you need to go to vote and the times that the polls are open.

No matter who you support, go out and vote...one of the things in life that makes this country great....well, that and Cracker Barrel!

Uh didnt you have to register a few weeks ago to be elgible to vote in tomorrows election.

I found it October 6 in Virginia.

http://virginia.va.lwvnet.org/elections.html

Lance are you a member of Acorn trying to get illegal votes for Obama, lol.

Edited by the_truth

Uh didnt you have to register a few weeks ago to be elgible to vote in tomorrows election.

I found it October 6 in Virginia.

http://virginia.va.lwvnet.org/elections.html

Lance are you a member of Acorn trying to get illegal votes for Obama, lol.

well if you read what I said again, please note I said you could check where to vote and the poll times...not register to vote...lol.

Let's just say, I had a write-in for one position we're all voting for this year. I bet you all can guess what it was, too. But I shan't tell.

I'm proud to be able to vote. It's a shame that barely one-third in my age group do.

You wrote me in for President!!! Thanks!!!

Looks like I'll get at least two votes now...if I can talk my wife into writing me in, I'll have three votes!!! :D

I completed the whole absentee ballot process a couple weeks ago too. This is the first election that I've been able to participate in and it gives me a strong sense of pride that I am able to not only do so, but express my opinion in a country so freely. I strongly second you, Observer, that I am very proud and thankful for the right to be able to vote.

Also, I will agree with you on the fact that it is truly a shame to see so many college-aged Americans not exercise their right to vote. I have several friends who either didn't bother to register to vote in their current precinct or take the 5 minutes required to request an absentee ballot from their hometown. On a sadder note, almost all of these friends are very adamant about "change" and believe that this country is going in the wrong direction, yet their voices won't be heard. These are the people who cannot complain if the outcomes do not go their way on Election Day because they didn't do a thing to change America.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

A couple girls today were complaining about "voter fraud" claiming they never got their ballots.

I think they sent them in last week, and were amazed that they hadnt gotten the ballots yet. Call me crazy but I swear you had to send them in a long time ago right?

I completed the whole absentee ballot process a couple weeks ago too. This is the first election that I've been able to participate in and it gives me a strong sense of pride that I am able to not only do so, but express my opinion in a country so freely. I strongly second you, Observer, that I am very proud and thankful for the right to be able to vote.

Also, I will agree with you on the fact that it is truly a shame to see so many college-aged Americans not exercise their right to vote. I have several friends who either didn't bother to register to vote in their current precinct or take the 5 minutes required to request an absentee ballot from their hometown. On a sadder note, almost all of these friends are very adamant about "change" and believe that this country is going in the wrong direction, yet their voices won't be heard. These are the people who cannot complain if the outcomes do not go their way on Election Day because they didn't do a thing to change America.

Good deal! :)

And they do suggest getting absentee ballots in ASAP.

amen on huckabee