Falcons vs. Wave

cowboyup

Abingdon also has a lot of kids standing on the sidelines to pick from...they probably have 2x what Grundy has at least...probably more....they seem to have a lot of kids coming out to play ball now...that helps a lot...I think they will be hard to beat next year with this group back.

it is very difficult for me to see what i saw last night. with the numbers that some of these single A schools have I wonder what grundy's problems are with numbers. I know the enrollment, etc, but I talk to alot of people last night that feel that enrollment is not the problem. I wish grundy the best, but that was very disturbing.

i'm just glad that no one seems to be mentioning the word "soft" anymore. i think the falcons have more than held their own against the mighty swd. as i said before the falcons should win out, but it might be too late to make the playoffs. get them bearcats!

good job falcons!

Speed... The Cats are fast if they had another coach I think they would probably be undefeated, so if A-town can't stop the run the Bearcats roll with this one...

funny how things change isn't it? why not long ago Terry Smith could all but walk on water and had a bus load of his old friends coming in to watch him in the playoffs....

Most of the kids A-Town has on the side lines are sophmores and freshman. Theres not alot of upper classman on the sidelines. I hope you are right that A-Town will be improving their record in the next few years.

Guest waverider24
you sound like a retarded three year-old

i think that ur mad just cause abingdon has a bunch of sissy,preppy,winey, and beemer drivin rich kids HAVE A NICE DAY!

i think that ur mad just cause abingdon has a bunch of sissy,preppy,winey, and beemer drivin rich kids HAVE A NICE DAY!

sissy, winey, preppy? just because they live close to civilization doesnt mean they can't play football... They came out with more excitement and intensity than Grundy on Grundy's homecoming...

sissy, winey, preppy? just because they live close to civilization doesnt mean they can't play football... They came out with more excitement and intensity than Grundy on Grundy's homecoming...

talking about civilization..incase you didnt know Grundy or People from Grundy of Buchanan County Built Abingdon...and made it what it is today