Falcons vs. Wave

cowboyup

Guest redneckman
Abingdon by 35

All I know is that all of abingdons good players are from Grundy. But in my opion is that abigdon will be abingdon (a bunch of wine and cheesers) I hate to say but the grundy people that moved to abingdon turn into wine and cheese as well thats what is sad because I knew them when they were at grundy.

With Grundy's play calling...who knows...they can beat Abingdon, but if they will or not is another story...Plymal has a bad habbit of wanting to come out and throw the ball all over the place and it gets them in trouble 90% of the time. Eh...pointless to go on about it, nothing new.

With Grundy's play calling...who knows...they can beat Abingdon, but if they will or not is another story...Plymal has a bad habbit of wanting to come out and throw the ball all over the place and it gets them in trouble 90% of the time. Eh...pointless to go on about it, nothing new.

Very true....I think the upset might happened friday night, its homecoming and the Wave is looking to get back at abingdon for last year coming out of the stands to start the game..If they play like they did aganist haysi and east ridge then I think we can pull off...but if we play like we did aganist the g-men and j.j kelly we don't have a shot.

Oh Lance, if its alrite I might use your huddle pic you took at marion for this competion were having at school lol.

sure man..you can use any of my pics I post for whatever you need...I don't care...I gotta get a better camera...the one i have now does great for a little camera, but it's not good enough to take pics from the stands lol.

I think Abingdon does that Enter Sandman crap at every game though...I can see it if you have a pretty good team...but Abingdon? It's just silly....better than Cotten eyed Joe though..

sure man..you can use any of my pics I post for whatever you need...I don't care...I gotta get a better camera...the one i have now does great for a little camera, but it's not good enough to take pics from the stands lol.

I think Abingdon does that Enter Sandman crap at every game though...I can see it if you have a pretty good team...but Abingdon? It's just silly....better than Cotten eyed Joe though..

Abingdon has been in every game this year. They just cannot seem to seem to finish games off. And i dont see Grundy as being on the same level as those teams they have lost to. Abingdon by 30

Abingdon will throw all over the place Friday night 56-6. Jacob Hess might throw for over 300 yards this week. If you have him on your fantasy team start him this week.

Abingdon rolls Grundy this week but I dont think by 50 points, more like 30

appericate it..i dont care about running out to enter sandman, but to come out through the stands? just being cocky if you ask me..i dont know if they did that every home game last year or just aganist us because it was there homecoming.

The guy that runs the va mountaieer got a a pretty cool pic of john k. friday night at graham if you ask me

GetAttachment.jpg

if grundy hits hard watch abingdon fly,fly away.lol..upset is what i'm thinking..ph had abingdon 12-10 half time..i think coming out of the stands is cool if you are in the playoffs..but i haven't saw a abingdon playoff game in so long.lol

if grundy hits hard watch abingdon fly,fly away.lol..upset is what i'm thinking..ph had abingdon 12-10 half time..i think coming out of the stands is cool if you are in the playoffs..but i haven't saw a abingdon playoff game in so long.lol

I dont think upset I think Grundy is better than Abingdon period....Look for Grundy to roll in this one...

Grundy has a hard time stopping fast backs, and the Coleman kid can fly if he gets the corner...they have to keep him between the tackles and then they have to stop them up the middle...which at times people have been able to run right up the gut on them....so...just depends on how things go...Grundy gets in the red zone a lot and comes out with nothing to show for it...they have to start putting some points on the board when they get down there that close.

As always, I just hope for a good close game with a shot to win it on the last drive.

Lance can probably answer this statement better than anyone. My thought on this game is that Grundy will have a difficult time containing the passing game of the falcons. If Grundy can get pressure on the QB without isolating the D-backs then they have a shot at winning. No pressure on the QB and Abingdon wins. I dont believe that the Wave have enough depth to get into a shootout and come away with a victory. Pressuring the QB and establishing a running game to keep the Falcon offense of the field may be thier only chance.

Lance can probably answer this statement better than anyone. My thought on this game is that Grundy will have a difficult time containing the passing game of the falcons. If Grundy can get pressure on the QB without isolating the D-backs then they have a shot at winning. No pressure on the QB and Abingdon wins. I dont believe that the Wave have enough depth to get into a shootout and come away with a victory. Pressuring the QB and establishing a running game to keep the Falcon offense of the field may be thier only chance.

Grundy's big problem is giving up the big run...if they can wrap up and tackle, they will be ok...they have pretty good DB's so I think they will be ok there unless it's just blown coverage...in the past that has been a weak spot but they seem to have fixed that with these new kids...they have scored a lot of TD's this year off INT's. If they try to put to much pressure on Hess and he takes off running that might be where it hurts them...I'd get after him a bit but make sure you keep containment...the run and the Coleman kid are what scare me...you know Junior Coleman will be smiling tonight...he's a legend at Grundy and I'm sure he would love to see his kid running wild on his old stomping grounds.

What it boils down to with anyone Grundy plays this year is this: if they can keep from giving up 21 points right off the bat, then you will see a good game...I wouldn't be surprised if Abingdon doesn't come out in the first series with the same exact pass play that Graham scored on Grundy with to start the Graham game...but...we shall see.

It's homecoming for Grundy and strange things happen for Grundy on homecoming...maybe there is a bit of the old magic in the air...who knows?

I'm off to Grundy for the game...see you guys later.

All I know is that all of abingdons good players are from Grundy. But in my opion is that abigdon will be abingdon (a bunch of wine and cheesers) I hate to say but the grundy people that moved to abingdon turn into wine and cheese as well thats what is sad because I knew them when they were at grundy.

you sound like a retarded three year-old

Grundy's big problem is giving up the big run...if they can wrap up and tackle, they will be ok...they have pretty good DB's so I think they will be ok there unless it's just blown coverage...in the past that has been a weak spot but they seem to have fixed that with these new kids...they have scored a lot of TD's this year off INT's. If they try to put to much pressure on Hess and he takes off running that might be where it hurts them...I'd get after him a bit but make sure you keep containment...the run and the Coleman kid are what scare me...you know Junior Coleman will be smiling tonight...he's a legend at Grundy and I'm sure he would love to see his kid running wild on his old stomping grounds.

What it boils down to with anyone Grundy plays this year is this: if they can keep from giving up 21 points right off the bat, then you will see a good game...I wouldn't be surprised if Abingdon doesn't come out in the first series with the same exact pass play that Graham scored on Grundy with to start the Graham game...but...we shall see.

It's homecoming for Grundy and strange things happen for Grundy on homecoming...maybe there is a bit of the old magic in the air...who knows?

I'm off to Grundy for the game...see you guys later.

I was worried about Coleman running wild and that's exactly what happened. Just too much for grundy to do anything with. Abingdon looked good tonight and they played with a lot of intensity...my hats off to those kids for the way they played. Grundy is young and showed signs of life at times but the Coleman kid just ran like his old man used to..they may be the whine and cheese crowd but they came to play some football tonight. Gotta give them credit for that.

In every article that I have read in the papers after this game it gets brought up about Grundys youth. I do agree that they are playing alot of youth my hats off to those kids that have stepped up and played there hearts out game after game. No one has stopped to look at the youth that A-Town is playing also, QB Sophmore, Two WRs Sophmores, 1 Sophmore O-Lineman, 2nd String RB Sophmore, Defensively; All Of secondary Sophmores except Safety, 3 LBs Sophmores, and 1 D-lineman Sophmore. This isnt asking for no pitty patty party but everyone here likes to BASH A-town with out knowing all the facts I do believe. No one from A-town has ever mentioned their youth till now and thats only because it was mentioned for another team. In my personnal opion A-Town and its youth has held their own against those teams with alot more experience. If turn overs didnt lead to points for Richlands that would have been a close game,as well as with tazewell. Good luck to all teams for the rest of the year whether you are young or old!!!!!!