Hoston v.s. Chilhowie

ftbll4lfe

Guest waverider24

why do yall have to change the subject to castlewood i thought that we were talkin bout holston CHILHOWIE WINS HANDS DOWN!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok,can i clear up some of this CRAP..i saw flags thrown but no yards tacked on..saw balls moved and re-spotted.these refs were the same crappy bunch that officiated the marion chilhowie game..we all know how slow they were..not sayin they threw alot of flags in that game but did miss a bunch of holding..but that is in all games.look,gw always gets the home calls..but i don't understand why..they would have still beaten holston but the score didn't do them any justice.holston is much better than last yr..but it's over..just wanna see if chilhowie is any better than they were against us.i honestly hope they run all over the COCKY maroons..but do pray jordan blevins is ok.he was hurt fri night.

chilhowie should win this game but i cant stand bulldogger, tuff hasnt won a game byhimself all year, hes a good player but noone is that good! you have to give jackson and the line credit and if im not mistakin russell is a bigger impact than him, and bulldogger you are not fooling anybody man, and you know what im talking bout

chilhowie should win this game but i cant stand bulldogger, tuff hasnt won a game byhimself all year, hes a good player but noone is that good! you have to give jackson and the line credit and if im not mistakin russell is a bigger impact than him, and bulldogger you are not fooling anybody man, and you know what im talking bout

I'd say Chilhowie will win this fair and square, but Holston will play their hearts out until the end! What do you mean by Tuff winning the game all by himself? I think it takes 11 men he is one heck of a kid though. I don't think they give him the ball enough. You will have a great officiating crew for this one I can promise you that. Get back with me on what you thought about the officiating this is the same crew who had Leb/Vhs last week it was one of the best officiating crews I have seen all year and believe me I have seen some crappy ones!!!

I'd say Chilhowie will win this fair and square, but Holston will play their hearts out until the end! What do you mean by Tuff winning the game all by himself? I think it takes 11 men he is one heck of a kid though. I don't think they give him the ball enough. You will have a great officiating crew for this one I can promise you that. Get back with me on what you thought about the officiating this is the same crew who had Leb/Vhs last week it was one of the best officiating crews I have seen all year and believe me I have seen some crappy ones!!!

Not so fast my friend. Our boys hate losing. They will be ready and fired up to fight for a win. It will be a good game, but I think we're up for the challenge. I think the rain helps our cause. Go Rain!! haha

Not so fast my friend. Our boys hate losing. They will be ready and fired up to fight for a win. It will be a good game, but I think we're up for the challenge. I think the rain helps our cause. Go Rain!! haha

Like I said they will play their hearts out, and who knows you may be right. I love that they are winning it puts the fire in them. I also understand how hard it is to beat GW at there home field... Good luck to you!! Whatever the outcome is. I know you all are very proud of them and the season they are having enjoy it, have fun, memories last a lifetime.

After 20 years of losing, I would be tried of it to. Chilhowie, hands down

noone said he wins them byhimself if you could read you would have figured that out

thanx 4 da support, NOT! check ya record there poineer

do you support l-town? if you make it clintwood or burton lets see what the score is then. i would guess at some point the clock will be running in the second half. 1 1/2 years of success and you people think your *%$$ dont stink especially when you play a powder puff schedule. how many people on here are tried of reading about how great holston is?

do you support l-town? if you make it clintwood or burton lets see what the score is then. i would guess at some point the clock will be running in the second half. 1 1/2 years of success and you people think your *%$$ dont stink especially when you play a powder puff schedule. how many people on here are tried of reading about how great holston is?

real classy buddy. they play the games put before them. all you can do is win those.

noone said he wins them byhimself if you could read you would have figured that out

Flash21 is that all you got.... p.s. next time use your spacebar maybe someone can understand where you are coming from (hint) its the longest key on the keyboard now who's the wise@ss:D

Flash21 is that all you got.... p.s. next time use your spacebar maybe someone can understand where you are coming from (hint) its the longest key on the keyboard now who's the wise@ss:D

I`m sure he knows where the spacebar is, he probably thought you were from somewhere that thinks that is a compound word so you easily understand it lol.

i wish everyone would just leave holston alone. they play the teams that are on their schedule and win. i think the falcons would beat them by 4 tds or more. look guys they play a weak schedule so what! get on board with the cavs they are heading to the state semis. what if they beat clintwood or burton? then everyone will try to get on the bandwagon-- if you want on the big red train get on now or stay off!

I`m sure he knows where the spacebar is, he probably thought you were from somewhere that thinks that is a compound word so you easily understand it lol.

nah I'm not from up around your area...That is what I love about this board though if you want a good laugh just get on here, it just goes back and forth most of the time getting off the thread who needs comedy central it is right here in your own back yard!!!:p

i wish everyone would just leave holston alone. they play the teams that are on their schedule and win. i think the falcons would beat them by 4 tds or more. look guys they play a weak schedule so what! get on board with the cavs they are heading to the state semis. what if they beat clintwood or burton? then everyone will try to get on the bandwagon-- if you want on the big red train get on now or stay off!

you never know. they may not even make it to play clintwood/burton. so ill walk

Abingdon and Holston would make for a decent benefit game. Proximal location and recent hype would bring in a lot of spectators. Then maybe Chilhowie could pick up somebody for a benefit game that they don't wax every year.

yeah Chilhowie fans better enjoy what they have going this year cause next year will be a different story. They will have their crying towels out alot.

Probably not. With a schedule as weak as ours, we could have Marion's team and still win 6.