falcons vs bearcats

cowboyup

I don't know. atown has had some tough luck. I don't know if they have players or not. they just can't get it together. I know a couple of their players and they are pretty tough kids. however, i don't know the rest. i do believe that va high is alot better than they have played. if they could throw the ball, it would help. maybe they could combine with abingdon and go all the way. somewhere.

I agree its been a challenging year for us. We haven't caught the breaks we needed. We've played some tough competition. On that note, V High has had the same luck. I expect a tough game, but feel we should win. Prediction Falcons 21, Cats 17. A classic!

i have bee working out of town-preach did our jv wax ph monday night? 21-17 it will not be that close 35-13 FALCONS ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was predicting the varsity game against va high this week trav98. you can live in your jv world up there while we try and win a varsity game this week. falcons win big this week. hey preacher, can i have a ride to bluefeld nxt week?

i have bee working out of town-preach did our jv wax ph monday night? 21-17 it will not be that close 35-13 FALCONS ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VA. High wins over Abingdon! Terry gets his kicks because yall wont let him come home too roost. Cats had good practice this week plus Lopez and Eric Smith helping brother with program. Cats make fewer mistakes, less fumbles, and more running game. Everyone knows the QB problem at VHS. They cant throw the ball. Falcon D will have trouble with Cats backfield! If Falcons shut down the run they win and win big. Cats D weak on stopping the run. Three down lineman inside the 20 is not a very good run stopper but this seems to be what the Coach prefers. VHS linebackers will have to have a whale of a game.