Marion vs. Abingdon

FalconFanatic

Y'all know that us falcons got this one in da bag. what u got to say about that marion?:D

it be a good game against a team who passes a crap load then u have one team who will run for 400 yards, be fun

well,i guess it's that time..everybody in marion takes a small trip down to abingdon to watch a mov..i mean a ball game.lol...srry,watching movies is usual the only reason anybody goes to abingdon..be ready to see some birds fly.lol..GO CANES

Y'all know that us falcons got this one in da bag. what u got to say about that marion?:D

It`s that time of the year. The Falcon fans run their mouth and the Canes have to shut them up. Marion has one five out of the last seven years and every year it is the same old story. Abingdon is picked to win and Marion smacks em in the mouth. Why don`t you people in Abingdon let your youth play tackle football in the recreation dept? In Marion we play tackle starting in first grade. Flag football doesn`t teach kids anything about football. See ya guys Halloween.

well,i guess it's that time..everybody in marion takes a small trip down to abingdon to watch a mov..i mean a ball game.lol...srry,watching movies is usual the only reason anybody goes to abingdon..be ready to see some birds fly.lol..GO CANES

my opinion is you know what most birds are full of anyway

I think that the falcons will get themselves another victory this weekend. I think that the passing game should be in force against the hurricanes. Just need to stop that Hanna kid.

Let's go falcons.

Oh ya the "fact" is the factman is just jealous that we whipped up on PH.

I think that the falcons will get themselves another victory this weekend. I think that the passing game should be in force against the hurricanes. Just need to stop that Hanna kid.

Let's go falcons.

nah this game will be a goodin, this is really good rivalry and there will be alot to turn out for it but Marion should win but it wont be by much

Let's go falcons.

yep havnt slept in months