Marion T-Town Poll

marionman

Who wins the game?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Tazewell(duh)
    • Marion

I still think Tazewell will win big.

depends if marion shows up as a team friday night, if they play like they did agianst richlands and shoot themselves in the foot then itll be a long night. if they play like they can and as a team then itll be close one. Tazewell has an advantage because of how not many start both ways so they will be fresh

depends if marion shows up as a team friday night, if they play like they did agianst richlands and shoot themselves in the foot then itll be a long night. if they play like they can and as a team then itll be close one. Tazewell has an advantage because of how not many start both ways so they will be fresh

Even if Tazewell could only field their best 11 players the whole game........Tazewell would still win big based on an enormous talent gap.....not the freshness of the players

But who knows....thats why they're playing right?

Even if Tazewell could only field their best 11 players the whole game........Tazewell would still win big based on an enormous talent gap.....not the freshness of the players

But who knows....thats why they're playing right?

tremedous talent gap?????

Tazewell does have a lot of talent but I wouldn't say a tremedous gap.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.... Marion has the talent to match up with Tazewell, just have to play a smart game, limit turnovers. I think Marion's d matches up pretty good with Tazewell's o.

No offense but I hope tazewell wins this one 56-7 we need a blow out game. I know it will be closer than that I think the Dawgs will be firing off the ball and start putting alot of points on the board early.

Edited by bigdogfan2

Tazewell made some changes on D didn't they.

Or so I hear.......cant tell whether its a 3-4 or a 5-2......dont know if the outside men are supposed to be DEs or OLBs....probly gonna play both..

Edited by dawgs05

i would love to see marion win and get back in the playoff picture..but the bulldogs are a good team..i think this will be a big game for both..wish i could be there but another game has my attention..but i'll have 103.5 on my lil radio..GO CANES

Them boys playing ball whether they win or lose don't deserved to be caned, poled, or whipped. I think they should be congratulated for playing.

I agree 100%....

at least those boys aren't out running the streets! !