Who will win virginia tech or boston college

Smurf

I wouldn't mind this. :)

The way the day is going in the ACC, I wouldn't be surprised to see BC beat the Hokies...the other two ranked ACC teams have lost today, VT could be the trifecta...

BTW...GREAT drive by Verica to tie the game and Peerman is an absolute stud at RB...

btw: did anybody catch Lou Holtz's remark about Michigan needs a leader, and the naid Hitler was a great leader....WOW...

I stopped listening to Lou Houtlth a long, long time ago...

thank goodness for defense. How is it possible for our offense to be so bad? I know we are bad, but I am always surprised at our dismal offense everytime I watch us play. I say this as we are about to get scores on in the waning seconds of the half. I need a beer. Or some lighter fluid to gargle.

thank goodness for defense. How is it possible for our offense to be so bad? I know we are bad, but I am always surprised at our dismal offense everytime I watch us play. I say this as we are about to get scores on in the waning seconds of the half. I need a beer. Or some lighter fluid to gargle.

I have a few gallons of Drano I haven't popped the top on. Haven't needed it in a few weeks, for sure.

That's a tough loss, especially as many opportunities as your defense gave your offense.

Guest JJBrickface

Tyrod Taylor is overrated in my opinion. Heck of an athlete but not a very good QB. He is young and has time to improve but I have been very unimpressed in his first two seasons.

Tyrod Taylor is overrated in my opinion. Heck of an athlete but not a very good QB. He is young and has time to improve but I have been very unimpressed in his first two seasons.

Yeah, a couple of friends and I were talking about that. How much more time do we "have to give him to develop?" I don't know. Maybe we'll see them again in the ACC Championship... I can only hope.

I think we will meet them again in Jacksonville.

Virginia Tech will end up 9-3 (6-2) in the conference. I have us losing to Florida State or Miami on the road. We should beat Maryland, Duke and UVA at home. This will put us at around #20 nationally in the rankings.

Boston College will lose one more ACC game, I think to Wake Forest or Florida State. This will put them at 10-2 (6-2) and ranked around #20 nationally as well.

I think Georgia Tech loses to North Carolina or Miami and gets a second loss and allows VT to have the tie breaker over GT.

Then it gets to where either BC/VT have a top 12 ranking in the BCS. If they don't, they could miss out as I believe Tulsa and Utah would both be ahead and would grab a BCS.