Graham JV Player

GrahamPride

you got everything but where his leg was broke in practice while carrying the ball on the scout team to be honest the kid should not have been allowed to carry it with the d being so much bigger than him

I heard he broke his femur bone in practice when a defensive player fell on him but who says he can't carry the ball that's how you get better accidents happen and i wish nothing but the best and a fast fast recovery for the kid my prayers and thoughts are with him and the family get well soon!!

I heard he broke his femur bone in practice when a defensive player fell on him but who says he can't carry the ball that's how you get better accidents happen and i wish nothing but the best and a fast fast recovery for the kid my prayers and thoughts are with him and the family get well soon!!

The how is really unimportant. I know this young man, and you could not ask for a finer kid. My prayers are with him and the family.

Well, considering he is a 5'5 sophomore who weighs about 115 lbs I could understand why someone would question why he was carrying the ball on scout team. I don't really have a problem with him running a play, but having your first team defense tackle the kid is quite questionable to me. What do you prove crushing the kid? It certainly isn't benefiting him. He needed to be strictly JV.And breaking the femur, truthfully his football career is probably over now.

Thats the thing the first team was not suppose to tackle him but accidents happen and it is football. It was a total accident i don't believe for a second the person fell on him on purpose.

Well, I will say this. The kid should have never been put into that position, period. I know that accidents happen, I am not questioning that. I question why that situation ever happened. Absolutely horrible.......

It's a shame this happened to the kid. However, it's a good thing this happened early in his high school career. He has the rest of the school year and off season to recover. I pray for a speedy recovery, my friend.

Things like this just happen, that's why they are called accidents. I don't think there should be a question as to why he was in on a scout team, because with the numbers of players going both ways on teams the jv is really all that is left to play scout team. It could also be that the coach just asks for someone to step up and he stepped up to show the coaches he wanted to be there and wanted to play.

And a message to him personally i saw that someone said your career is over and some may that you can't do it that you can't come back from something like that. Just don't listen to them keep fighting and you will be right back out there it's all about your will to get back up and play again.

Femur breaks do take a lot of time to heal, but as a sophomore he should have plenty of time to get better and then do the necesary things to increase the strength in his leg. If he wasn't ready by summer conditioning I would be very surprised dependent on the location of the break.

About them running him as scout team. Thats just how it goes with underclassmen trying to make a name for themselves. taz_11 has it right. Keep pushing kid. That's the name of the game.