WVU Auburn

WaveFan09

As a hokie fan i would just like to say congrats to WVU on tonights win you guys just went out there and hit them in the mouth and after about a half they had enough. That Noel kid is the best back i have seen in a while and i expect great things out of him. Once again congrats WVU and keep up the great work.

As a hokie fan i would just like to say congrats to WVU on tonights win you guys just went out there and hit them in the mouth and after about a half they had enough. That Noel kid is the best back i have seen in a while and i expect great things out of him. Once again congrats WVU and keep up the great work.

Classy post...I just hope that they can keep the momentum going into Big East play and Noel Devine can take take the punishment for the rest of the season.

That was quite an awesome game. The crowd was very loud! The offense looked like it had an idea of what was going on. Mullen and whoever had a great gameplan. 34 points on an Auburn defense is pretty darn good. How about the 200 Noel threw up? This is the way WVU can play. Coaching was much better, crowd was much better, and it was a great night to be a Mountaineer!

That was quite an awesome game. The crowd was very loud! The offense looked like it had an idea of what was going on. Mullen and whoever had a great gameplan. 34 points on an Auburn defense is pretty darn good. How about the 200 Noel threw up? This is the way WVU can play. Coaching was much better, crowd was much better, and it was a great night to be a Mountaineer!

loved last nights game and what about the the 2nd td catch from 21 jahllo or however you spell it lol i thought it was wrapped yp for sure

I second that... all of it.

Jalloh and Devine were just nasty last night. The stadium was REALLY loud, I still can't talk very well.. That win really helps our confidence..

And on my way up, college football live apparently answered my question I sent in a day earlier. Pretty awesome

Nice meeting you WVURaiders!

Edited by bluefieldRocks

Defense has carried us so far, the O finally showed up!

I don't see where the defense has carried them to this point. WVU hasn't played any good offensive teams yet.

Syracuse - 109, Auburn - 107, Rutgers - 97, Colorado - 96, Marshall - 84, & ECU - 80 in total offense.

There is no reason for WVU not to roll over any of the teams they have played so far this year. For some reason, WVU seems to be playing to the level of their competition.

I have given them some love this season. I thought they could take the Big East title fairly easy as they have the most skilled players mostly on offense. I'm saying with White, Devine, and the returning o-line, there should be no reason for them to struggle with anyone they face this year except maybe South Florida, but even they come to Mo-town.

Anytime you can beat an SEC team is a boost to your confidence.

Jalloh and Devine were just nasty last night. The stadium was REALLY loud, I still can't talk very well.. That win really helps us with confidence..

And on my way up, on college football live, apparently my question was answered...Pretty awesome

Nice to meeting you WVURaiders!

I agree I can't talk today either...great game, nice too meet you and I agree with field general...our offense has been so terrible that the defense has won games for us this year to this point...no matter who we have played they have given us some wins.

I don't see where the defense has carried them to this point. WVU hasn't played any good offensive teams yet.

Syracuse - 109, Auburn - 107, Rutgers - 97, Colorado - 96, Marshall - 84, & ECU - 80 in total offense.

There is no reason for WVU not to roll over any of the teams they have played so far this year. For some reason, WVU seems to be playing to the level of their competition.

While those stats speak, I'm not saying they have killed top offenses. I'm simply saying that as wvuraiders said, our offense has been so horrible that our defense has had to be top notch. I don't care who they've played, they have been on the field a lot up to this point and are stepping up and keeping points down. The offense is turning the ball over or just not getting the first downs until last night. That puts the game on the defense, thus the defense has carried us!