Marion vs Abingdon

Canes00

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea thats the reason marion has a bunch of pansies that play for them and they have to result in trying to fight because they cant take a good old fashion ass whooping which is what they got.. Marion is way over rated they do not deserve going to the playoffs or anything after playing a game like they did tonight!! Abingdon stomped you all.. And as for you all The way the players acted at the game was VERY POOR SPORTSMANSHIP!!

I listened to it on the radio and they said both schools were throwing punches. If you read another post on the scores updates thread I said that it made both schools look bad. You can`t blame it all on Marion though. Both schools run their mouths when they play each other. You need to take the blame for your own school every now and then.

Edited by HurricaneWarning

I listened to it on the radio and they said both schools were throwing punches. If you read another post on the scores updates thread I said that it made both schools look bad. You can`t blame it all on Marion though. Both schools run their mouths when they play each other. You need to take the blame for your own school every now and then.

i guess its just too bad that i was at the game and seen everything... and all the personal fouls that marion got and one kid ejected from them game then the last minute marions sidelines coming on to the field fighting when abingdons sidelines stayed on the sidelines... but i guess since you heard it on the radio and didnt watch it then i'll take your word for it! marion is horrible in all aspects mentally and physically!

i guess its just too bad that i was at the game and seen everything... and all the personal fouls that marion got and one kid ejected from them game then the last minute marions sidelines coming on to the field fighting when abingdons sidelines stayed on the sidelines... but i guess since you heard it on the radio and didnt watch it then i'll take your word for it! marion is horrible in all aspects mentally and physically!

I guess the guys on the radio just threw in the assumption that Abingdon was throwing punches as well. It is crazy that all of the announcers saw that except for you.

I guess the guys on the radio just threw in the assumption that Abingdon was throwing punches as well. It is crazy that all of the announcers saw that except for you.

a couple players retaliated like any player would... but our sidelines sure as hell didnt storm the field fighting.. and you all played like that the whooooooooooole game.. dirty and awful.. you aren't going to prove me wrong so i wouldn't even waste your time my friend!!

Well friend, it doesn`t matter to me if I prove you wrong or not. I know how Abingdon has been in the past and that is all I have to know. They shoot off at the mouth more than anybody we have played and it doesn`t matter which sport it is. That is why you see everyone on here ragging the Falcon fans or did you not know that is why they done it?

Well friend, it doesn`t matter to me if I prove you wrong or not. I know how Abingdon has been in the past and that is all I have to know. They shoot off at the mouth more than anybody we have played and it doesn`t matter which sport it is. That is why you see everyone on here ragging the Falcon fans or did you not know that is why they done it?

now this going to the fans? wow.. we are talking about the poor sportmanship of marion that happened tonight the whole game.. not the past couple of years or the fans... good try though. like to try again?

now this going to the fans? wow.. we are talking about the poor sportmanship of marion that happened tonight the whole game.. not the past couple of years or the fans... good try though. like to try again?

Marion had 6 personal foul pentalties compared to Abingdon's 0... And after the game the Abingdon players were saying that Marion was spitting in there face the whole night... I say hats off to Abingdon for keeping their composure throughout the night... I was at the game as well and the fight was started by a Marion player pushing an Abingdon player. Marion needs to learn to show a little class- win or lose

Excuse me but I do believe the falcons run their mouths and spit on the marion players also.These so called refs out there should have called alot more penaltys against the falcons than they did and everyone there knows it. You guys got away with way too much bull crap last night but thats the falcons for you.

by the way, i do believe i saw your wonderful falcon players throwing punches at the end of the game. Your fans saw bad sportsmanship on marions side but it was clear that falcon players started the crap with their mouth running and bad sportsmanship.You guys have the worst rep of shooting off at the mouth and getting away with it.You always have and always will.

You guys should have had a bunch of personal foul penalties also.The fans saw alot of falcon players throwing dirty punches but I guess the refs "just didn't see them or didn'twant to see them"

You guys should have had a bunch of personal foul penalties also.The fans saw alot of falcon players throwing dirty punches but I guess the refs "just didn't see them or didn'twant to see them"

Yeah, I talked to several people who noticed these and the refs just turned their backs. We have played some Abingdon crews over the years down there. Not saying they made a difference in the outcome of the game but to let all of those hits out of bounds go and things is just totally uncalled for.

Yeah, I talked to several people who noticed these and the refs just turned their backs. We have played some Abingdon crews over the years down there. Not saying they made a difference in the outcome of the game but to let all of those hits out of bounds go and things is just totally uncalled for.

If that were true then you would think Abingdon would get a least one pentaty called but that didn't because they didn't happen...sounds like a little whine and cheese to me...and everybody talks trash in football, the Marion players obviously couldnt handle it and resorted to throwing punches and Abingdon defended themselves; I dont see anything wrong with that

Ohh they happened!!!!!And I believe Marion defened themselves too. They got tired of the cheap shots and the mouthing off. Falcon players where trowing punches way before the fight broke out. Your refs turned the other cheek . What did you guys do, pay them off?????

First it's the players, then it's the fans, now it's the refs...Anything eles you'd like to complain about? Did the band play too loud and you couldnt hear the snap count? Or did the cheerleaders distract you? Bottom line is that Abingdon manhandled Marion on the line of scrimage and thats the reason they won the game. Congratulations to both teams on good seasons

I don't believe I recall saying anything about the fans. Yes the refs screwed marion on alot of calls and everyone knows it.And yes some of falcon players made cheap shots. If this fight had of started on your sideline your bench would have cleared also. But marion did have some players who didn't fight and I have to commend those who didn't.I do not believe fighting helped at all.Do I agree falcons manhandled marion, NO!!!!! Penalties manhandled marion.