Ray jones

pantheralumni06

Word on the steet, is Mr. Ray Jones, is coming down to Grundy. Everyone knows that it is going to happen. He is the Bill Parcels of High School football. I think he would die on a football field if he could. I honestly think Ray could coach at the D-1 college level. Who doesnt want Ray to coach their team.

What, are you crazy? Coach Jones is the greatest human being alive. He is a breathing football god. I will back him on anything at anytime. I will even get on the ground with the legend and eat some good ol fashion garden green grass. He was the one that made the '86 team. Id take him anyday.

my dad used to tell me stories about ray jones he is a true legend in buch county. ray was as fiery as they come he used to get on the field and eat grass. what a motivator if grundy passes on ray they can only blame themselves!

I am so glad I know him. He is a wonderful person. Bud Foster would not stand a chance coaching against Ray. Jones is easily the best coach in BDD history. I think he should be in the Hall of Fame. Every program would make such great strides with a Ray Jones on the sidelines.

Word on the steet, is Mr. Ray Jones, is coming down to Grundy. Everyone knows that it is going to happen. He is the Bill Parcels of High School football. I think he would die on a football field if he could. I honestly think Ray could coach at the D-1 college level. Who doesnt want Ray to coach their team.

Ray jones is going to grundy?? That would be the biggest thing to happen to grundy since they tore it down. In fact if he went and coached down there, the man could probably build it up by hisself. I wish him luck and i hope they accomplish the best.

any coach that quits half way through a season because his team isn't winning isn't a good coach. he might be a good person, don't know the man personally but he should never quit on a team halfway through the season, actually i believe when he did that at hurley he just never came back after halftime... not good...

Where has he been? After he and Rog just about won the State. I heard he was the D coord. @ UVA Wise Whereis Crazy Butch live? When will he take over at Grundy? Will he keep Mad Jack on staff ? What about Plymal? Please give me some answers. Will he let Lark be on staff @ Grundy? Who will be on his staff? I say to all sporting goods dealers better bring in a large supply of 1970s Tube socks for Butch and his staff and those tight short polyester coaching shorts. Cant wait to see you guys on the sideline. Good luck to you and yours. Bring back Boardwine to Scout too.

Edited by FatBoy
Wrong words

there had to be a good reason for jones to quit because the man lives and breaths football and i do not think he would just leave his players like that.....

The reason:

Ray aka 'Butch' Jones thought the season was over...............he was in awe of the fine women of Hurley and suffered a brief mini-stroke. If he didn't look so much like Fill Fullmer, he could take over the Volunteers!

Where has he been? After he and Rog just about won the State. I heard he was the D coord. @ UVA Wise Whereis Crazy Butch live? When will he take over at Grundy? Will he keep Mad Jack on staff ? What about Plymal? Please give me some answers. Will he let Lark be on staff @ Grundy? Who will be on his staff? I say to all sporting goods dealers better bring in a large supply of 1970s Tube socks for Butch and his staff and those tight short polyester coaching shorts. Cant wait to see you guys on the sideline. Good luck to you and yours. Bring back Boardwine to Scout too.

I saw Lark carrying a flat screen TV down in the tunnels under the field the other day...pretty sure him annd Plymal have a secret nude beach down there somewhere...

The reason:

Ray aka 'Butch' Jones thought the season was over...............he was in awe of the fine women of Hurley and suffered a brief mini-stroke. If he didn't look so much like Fill Fullmer, he could take over the Volunteers!

whats up with the chicks in Hurley anyway? They seem to have a disproportional amount of hot chick stock over there...if not for that, the good men folk of Grundy would have to settle for Pikeville chicks...

a boat load.. did you guys no that he never would give his players water in practice.. they only got ice.. haha and you shoulda seen some of the guys who had a big dip of snuff when they tried to swallow the melted ice and swallowed a big lump of snuff.. haha