For the Hokies

the_truth

I believe foster will only get the chance to be the head coach at VT...just something about the guy I believe only VT would give him an opportunity...He is a great Coach, However I would have to wonder about his public relation skills....however I may be wrong.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
VT could always hire Phil Fulmer to take Foster's place

Im hoping concord takes him!

Just kickin around a little smack talk guys. Coach Fulmer has done alot for TN, met him a few times and he is a class guy, and I wish him all the best no matter what he does. I've always said Bud Foster was one of the most underrated coaches, and I've wondered how some school has'nt nabbed him and made him a head coach. With all of the openings this year, I dont know if they'll be able to keep him in Blacksburg.

What did he ever do to anybody? He gave the better part of his life to Tennessee, be it as a coach and player. Took them to a level that Tennessee has not been at since the General Neyland days. Now his own success has come back to bite him.

What did he ever do to anybody? He gave the better part of his life to Tennessee, be it as a coach and player. Took them to a level that Tennessee has not been at since the General Neyland days. Now his own success has come back to bite him.

He has his own "Cup" named after him.

Google Fulmer Cup, and you'll see why.