Virginia Tech v. Maryland

vthokies4life

i dont know if maryland will score that much on VT's defense, i think it may be a lil lower scoring than that i say maryland 17-10

I don't know if VT can score half that much on Maryland's defense. I'll say Maryland wins 17-6. If Tech scores more it'll be because of the defense.

Driving down would probably be worth seeing the game. Maryland's O looks decent at times and defense is doing well. Tech's D will have to keep them in the game. With the problems at QB and lack of depth at WR and the backfield still proving it's self, the O will struggle. I don't think VT's D is as dominant as it has been in recent history. I say Maryland steals one 17-7, the other way! Twerps win....I think.

was it the refs fault that the punt was just partially blocked?? get out of here with that BS. the player made a good tackle and then got up and in the Maryland's player's face gloated about it...that was just a stupid penalty by Tech..not the refs fault...

Way to battle through adversity the whole game Hokies! It was a fun game to watch and a great atmosphere in the stadium last night. Great job to the fans too!

I loved the wrinkle that was put into the offense this week with letting Greg Booooooooooooone take some snaps. What an athlete that guy is for his size!