Attention all Republicans..

futbolking

He will be your president on January 20th. He doesn't want your guns unless your a convicted felon or a 15 year old purchasing an uzi to mow down people on your turf, nor does he want to take your religion. If your still saying he "ain't" your president, then you would be truly against your country.

He doesn't want our guns, he needs our guns to make us safe, thats what his Civillian Army is all about. They can protect us better than we ever could, yeah right!

He will not make a play initially for our guns, but HE WILL increase the price of ammunition. He once proposed and supported a 500 % hike in standard, traditional firearm ammunition. Guns wont be a problem under Obama because the innocent, law abiding citizen will not be able to afford the ammo for the guns. That is part one of the plan, part two will involve greater restrictions and part three could lead to confiscation.

I don't like Obama nor his Marxist Philosophies, but he is my president and I hope that America SOARS WITH THE EAGLES while he is in office. Because if he does good than I will do good. Unfortunately we have a model to go by and everyone knows what happened to the former soviet union.

later..........

America will not be a better country in four years...inflation will be higher, taxes will be higher, unemployment will be higher...the amount of money in your pocket won't be...

I can't wait to say "I told you so" and believe me, I will....

I just hope I'm here in 4 years to hear it lol...