Twin Valley Basketball

tvp

Hurley may not push them this year but in the next 2-3 years Hurley will be in control of the BDD. It's not only going to be the Cooper boys but the entire group that has played together for a while now.

I say in a couple of years a great game would be Grundy vs. Hurley because TV loses alot of talent and it would be pretty much an evenly matched game considering Hurley has played alot together and Grundys team have played alot together it aint like Grundy is goin to drop to single A anyways. It would be a great game to see who controls Buchanan county in Basketball.

twin valley has alot of kids coming up from middle school ball that are showing alot of promise.. the most promising would probably be tyler adams lil brother shannon... great athlete.. football and basketball.. he will take the qb spot when viers graduates..

wow.. the panthers have a game on their hands friday, they open the coalfield clash with roanoke catholic.. any thoughts on this one?

Don't know a lot about Roanoke Catholic but I hear they are traditionally pretty good. The biggest thing with these games is to get the experience. I'm sure Moore wants to get them used to playing better, faster competition so they can be the best they can for the real regular season. So win or lose TV will be better for the experience and I'm sure that's where the focus is. Same goes with the Arby's at the end of the month.

you hit the nail on the head there... Roanoke catholic is gonna be a test and a half... i dont even care if they lose.. i want them 2 play an amazing team.. just to show them that they arent unbeatable... and to stay focused and not get caught up in the hype and expectations.. as anyone knows.. nothing drives the will to win like losing..