James Monroe Web Site

photoguy

I just posted some pictures from the Wier Game on the web Site. (what a muddy mess)

They can be viewed at http://mysite.verizon.net/vze84s9d/

The game this past week was the called game I have ever attended, Anyone on the James Monroe side of the field saw a crew trying to rob this victory for most of the second half and the Wier players are not good loosers a lot of cheep shots, late hits.

I have traveled 884 miles so far going to playoff games and am looking at another 518 this Sat. I think James Monroe has a tough game ahead of them this Sat. with Magnolia. What are your thoughts??

appreciate you posting the site, I always enjoy high school football related sites regardless of the teams, as for the mavs having a tough test against magnolia, my thoughts are that wayne had a tough task ahead of them with bluefield, and magnolia had a tough task ahead of them against keyser......

I didn't see the mavericks this season, but it seems they're playing sound football at the right time, work hard and don't make mistakes and they'll do well. I would enjoy seeing them earn the title. They have as much opportunity as the other aa teams in my opinion.

Good fortune and safe travels to the mavericks. I'll be a mavericks fan this weekened..

Great job, photoguy! We appreciate your work all year long. And, yes, the officiating was bad. I never did understand what the personal foul call was when we stopped them (gang tackle) at mid-field prior to their score. And there were several late hits (and some out of bounds) on our side of the field. Just glad to get out of there with the win and come back to good 'ole Monroe County!

good photos to, the bluefield game photos are good and for night time there's a lot of good quality photos.

I like the weir game album, those are really classic football photos.

8327a0114.jpg.w560h376.jpg

8327a0118.jpg.w560h371.jpg

Wow, I had to look twice--I first thought it was the Blues and the Dawgs, but didn't see the green---looks just like the "mud bowl" fought at Bulldog Stadium.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

GO BLUES!!!