Dexter Moore

hokie07

I figured that too many people aren't following him right now, so I figured I might give an update on how his freshman season at Coastal Carolina is going...

Although they are 0-4 to start the season, it has taken Dex only 2 games to become a starter for Coastal. The past 2 games he has started have been against arguably the two best conferences in the country: those being the ACC and Big East. He went 4-8 from the 3-point line and had 14 points against Florida State and lead the team with 17 against Cincinnati the other night.

It's always great to see a close friend and local talent do so well and I thought others might enjoy this information. I will try to update this thread as the season progresses but you can look at the stats and season schedule for yourself if you wish at http://www.goccusports.com/menshoops/.

I figured that too many people aren't following him right now, so I figured I might give an update on how his freshman season at Coastal Carolina is going...

Although they are 0-4 to start the season, it has taken Dex only 2 games to become a starter for Coastal. The past 2 games he has started have been against arguably the two best conferences in the country: those being the ACC and Big East. He went 4-8 from the 3-point line and had 14 points against Florida State and lead the team with 17 against Cincinnati the other night.

It's always great to see a close friend and local talent do so well and I thought others might enjoy this information. I will try to update this thread as the season progresses but you can look at the stats and season schedule for yourself if you wish at http://www.goccusports.com/menshoops/.

This is a great story, and it has flown quite a bit under the radar. Thanks for posting!