7 on 7 Flag Football Tournament "Tornado Bowl"

TarterBall28

There will be the first annual "Tornado Bowl" 7 on 7 flag football tournament held at Richlands High School football field on Saturday, December 20. The tournament will be a one day, round robin/single elimination. Every team is guaranteed 3 games and first place recieving championship shirts and a championship trophy. The entry fee will be $200. If you have a team that plans to enter, notify the following people as soon as possible and the last day being to notify, December 16. Notify Shannon Fuller (276)-210-1684 or Brandon Smith (276) 971-1601 for rules and regulations and for entry. If you plan to enter and you fill you have a team good enough to win, notify as soon as possible, the first 6 teams will be accepted.

Guest JJBrickface
$200? Wow. That's a lot... What's the money going toward?

I agree, $200 is a little steep.

The money will go to renting the field, the shirts, the trophy, the referres, concession stand, and the person running the score board. If you look at any other Flag Football Leagues or Tournaments such as the Princeton League, then $200 dollars is cheap. This tournament will be very competitive. There will be 2 teams in it that placed 1st and 2nd in the West Virginia State Flag Football Tournament. If you feel as though you can compete and are competitive people, then give the people that was mentioned in the first post a call!!!

did i hurt the little boys feelings?? i apologize that you have no sense of humor.. back to the world of black and white guys!!

hey i got ton of humor. if you think that your boys over in abingdon are that good then come play in the 7 on 7 and well see how good youll really are. we have done seen how good youll are on the football field on friday nights so now well give youll a chance to show us in flag football

hey i got ton of humor. if you think that your boys over in abingdon are that good then come play in the 7 on 7 and well see how good youll really are. we have done seen how good youll are on the football field on friday nights so now well give youll a chance to show us in flag football

they might be pretty good.. no contact :D

personally, i know im good.... all my fellow buddys are away at college now... maybe next time killer

personally, i know im good.... all my fellow buddys are away at college now... maybe next time killer

you see thats the difference between the real southwest district contenders and abingdon. for abingdon its always "maybe next time", for the rest of the district contenders its "now is our time".