Next year !!!!!

i believe Graham has some good ball players and a pretty good team.they just need someone who can bring it out of them.lane is gonna be a hell of a back next year.and david marrs is a good QB the line will have experience.but their missing the most important ingredient to a great football team.UNITY. and thats something i havent seen at Graham in about 4 years now.i think its time to get it back.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the funniest thing I have heard all year!

What you fail to realize, is that all he is trying to do is get under your skin and he's doing a hell of a job doing it.....

I know what he is doing and it does not bother me i was just seeing if i could mess with him .

Let me hear you bark one time, ruff ruff ruff, to much bark and not enough bite

My wife sells tickets and the first time we played Tazewell, she said that when they was walking thru the gate that she could tell they was way over confident. She said they were barking like my moms shitzoo.

Well I know him personally, your not going to get under our skin, we joke with the best of them!

Thats great to hear there are a couple of you guys that can joke on here alot of people would have gotten mad and come on here and threw a fit.

My goodness, cowboy is full of himself today isn`t he? I can tell you one thing for sure. Out of all of the SWD towns I could move to, Abingdon would be the last. My nine year old son has played full contact football since first grade. Maybe I could move to Abingdon where they play flag football in their rec league. That right there alone should tell you a lot about Abingdon.

actually many youth leagues in fl used to play flag football only, I don't know about present day, but they did or do so because they think it makes their athletes rely more on quickness and speed and builds that for later. Of course that's fl, might not matter or even be effective in a place where speed isn't common. Simply thought I'd point that out.

actually many youth leagues in fl used to play flag football only, I don't know about present day, but they did or do so because they think it makes their athletes rely more on quickness and speed and builds that for later. Of course that's fl, might not matter or even be effective in a place where speed isn't common. Simply thought I'd point that out.

I was aware that some youth leagues played flag in the south. Maybe building speed is what Abingdon is trying to accomplish.

Maybe they'll give you a refund?

I thought you retired from this site???

Lol......yeah get a refund on my $7 cause apparantly George Brown or Dennis Vaught has something to do with where that money goes....lol

Thats something to be proud of

Edited by dawgs05

Also, the state of Florida doesn't allow middle school football. There are problems with insurance and such. The only football that can be played for middle school aged kids in Florida is flag football at rec leagues or playing for a travel/AAU football team.

5 bought off refs would be a good one too

thats the way losers always are. they always got should'ves and could'ves and maybes. losers always got excuses to say. just like when we beat youll at richlands your first words are well we didnt have all our players and then we beat ull at tazewell and now its the refs even though tazewell only had 3 penalities. to bad all those shirts tazewell made up about beating richlands will only be good for toilet paper. i guess you will have a good excuse for not showing up sunday too.

thats the way losers always are. they always got should'ves and could'ves and maybes. losers always got excuses to say. just like when we beat youll at richlands your first words are well we didnt have all our players and then we beat ull at tazewell and now its the refs even though tazewell only had 3 penalities. to bad all those shirts tazewell made up about beating richlands will only be good for toilet paper. i guess you will have a good excuse for not showing up sunday too.

some things are more important than flag football....guess you'll realize that when you decide to become a part of the real world

Trust me, i'd rather play football on sundays at richlands field than do what i've been doing especially this past sunday

some things are more important than flag football....guess you'll realize that when you decide to become a part of the real world

Trust me, i'd rather play football on sundays at richlands field than do what i've been doing especially this past sunday

yea yea yea. same story different day

TarterBall is a flag football GOD dawgs, don't you know this already!!!!!!!!!! And that's what he bases his entire life upon! This is a pretty feeble attempt to recruit people for this "very competitive, competitive, competitive" flag football league!

Nobody wants to playyyyy witttthhhh himmmmm :(

2004-2008 - A Winning tradition

5 District Championships, 5 region championships, 1 state championship, 2 state runner-ups, 2 state semi-final,

33 consecutive regular season wins

Lets continue in 2009, Good luck to the Blues!

TarterBall is a flag football GOD dawgs, don't you know this already!!!!!!!!!! And that's what he bases his entire life upon! This is a pretty feeble attempt to recruit people for this "very competitive, competitive, competitive" flag football league!

Nobody wants to playyyyy witttthhhh himmmmm :(

lol since you know it all as you claim to do you should also know that dawgs05 plays to. sorry to bust your bubble athlete.

lol since you know it all as you claim to do you should also know that dawgs05 plays to. sorry to bust your bubble athlete.

Yeah I taught Cartersauce.....i mean tarterball all he knows about it......lol...guess I didnt do a good enough job tho...haha

Yeah I taught Cartersauce.....i mean tarterball all he knows about it......lol...guess I didnt do a good enough job tho...haha

yea right you wish you taught me. its more like we have to tell you what route to run. i mean that is when you do show up at least

yea right you wish you taught me. its more like we have to tell you what route to run. i mean that is when you do show up at least

What were you doing the first ten games this year??? oh yeah, "coaching" little league football.....does that pay good?

What were you doing the first ten games this year??? oh yeah, "coaching" little league football.....does that pay good?

Bout as good as u have made by living off of the college all this time. Its no big deal to me u lied to all of us. I guesss they must have moved cuzs when u said that's were u was

• 1 month later...

haha well i do know some stuff bout that parnell kid and he is no pushover... he is gonna come up to tazewell next season and show tazewell how to play some football... and tazewell better be wearing there "War bonnets" as larry hypes says haha and thats a joke... oh and as for 21/7.... haha well lets just say parnell has already went to tazewell community hospital and signed him up for a room... haha wait that is if 21/7 gets to play well he better get them grades up or he wont ever see the field... and trust me haha parnell will be there to hunt some heads on defense so just mark it in ur book there 21/7... he has a picture of ur head in the locker room and he is throwin darts at it haha and i believe mr. DEAN's picture is right there beside it!!!!

haha well i do know some stuff bout that parnell kid and he is no pushover... he is gonna come up to tazewell next season and show tazewell how to play some football... and tazewell better be wearing there "War bonnets" as larry hypes says haha and thats a joke... oh and as for 21/7.... haha well lets just say parnell has already went to tazewell community hospital and signed him up for a room... haha wait that is if 21/7 gets to play well he better get them grades up or he wont ever see the field... and trust me haha parnell will be there to hunt some heads on defense so just mark it in ur book there 21/7... he has a picture of ur head in the locker room and he is throwin darts at it haha and i believe mr. DEAN's picture is right there beside it!!!!

haha lets stop talking in the third person Parnell. Ill be waiting for you when you come to T-Town and that was nice of you to get me a room thanks man.And hey if you don't get to play in the real game ill see if Coach Mance will let me come over there and line up against you on scout team.