twin valley/hurley

tvp

Hurley was winning at halftime... But Twin Valley took over in the 2nd half and won by about 30 points ... The best thing about tonight though was the dunk contest ... Lucas shortridge won it with some amazing dunks.. i think hokiepanther caught some of it on video and maybe he will post it for us ..

64-37 panthers.. and yes i do have the footage of shortridge's dunks.. which will be on youtube b4 long.. and btw.. the game ended on a 33-6 run by the panthers.. and willie burkes fouled out in the 2nd quarter.. after uttering a remark to official, jerry haman following a double foul called on smith and burkes haha it was kinda funny... and can i ask why gary blankenship flops so much.. i mean the guy fakes a foul everytime he has the ball... like on one play horne like barely nudges him and gary acts like he took a 12 guage to the stomach... its ridiculous

GO PANTHERS!!

Edited by hokiepanther

hey hokiepanther the rebels was up at half time even though the reffs were tryin to keep it on twin vallys side but in the second half the reffs got worse and hurley couldnt even post up with out twin valley little cry baby center and powerforward crying about hurley doing this and doing that when twin vally vists hurley it wont be the same hurley will win and probley win big cause twin valley ant nuttin but a buch of scared little pussycats hiding behind the reffs to win there games and gary dont flop from what i recall he broke garet horn down in football so i know gary didnt flop when anybody plays at twin valley, twin valley will win cause u have to play 8 people twin valleys team and the 3 reffs... we'll see how it goes when the 2 burks and jackson aren't in foul trouble

64-37 panthers.. and yes i do have the footage of shortridge's dunks.. which will be on youtube b4 long.. and btw.. the game ended on a 33-6 run by the panthers.. and willie burkes fouled out in the 2nd quarter.. after uttering a remark to official, jerry haman following a double foul called on smith and burkes haha it was kinda funny... and can i ask why gary blankenship flops so much.. i mean the guy fakes a foul everytime he has the ball... like on one play horne like barely nudges him and gary acts like he took a 12 guage to the stomach... its ridiculous

GO PANTHERS!!

Thanks for the info. Sounds like TV got off to a slow start but finished strong.

hey hokiepanther the rebels was up at half time even though the reffs were tryin to keep it on twin vallys side but in the second half the reffs got worse and hurley couldnt even post up with out twin valley little cry baby center and powerforward crying about hurley doing this and doing that when twin vally vists hurley it wont be the same hurley will win and probley win big cause twin valley ant nuttin but a buch of scared little pussycats hiding behind the reffs to win there games and gary dont flop from what i recall he broke garet horn down in football so i know gary didnt flop when anybody plays at twin valley, twin valley will win cause u have to play 8 people twin valleys team and the 3 reffs... we'll see how it goes when the 2 burks and jackson aren't in foul trouble

I KNEW IT!! i knew one of you whine boxes would come in here crying about the refs and saying you would have won if burkes hadnt fouled out... face it buddy hurley wont beat twin valley this season.. and come again about gary breakin garrett down.. if i recall properly mr. horne was BDD RB OF THE YEAR... and if your gonna run your mouth to me... THEN USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND LEARN HOW 2 SPELL VALLEY!!! and learn to spell GARRETT HORNE'S name... and i dont care where tv played hurley TV WOULD WIN!! NO FREAKIN CONTEST... and if your gonna run your mouth about the refs.. mention the missed call about the ball hittin the ceiling that the refs never called and hurley have six men on the floor THAT WAS NEVER CALLED!! so get stuff straight if your gonna whine about it!!! and in the words of a richlands fan last year when he said to me "There wont be an astrict beside that loss in the record book because ur players fouled out!"

Edited by hokiepanther

I think the rebels were victorious against the panthers in football.....so I think that gary won against garret in the head to head battle.....plus gary only had abut 100 carries compared to garrets 250 and he still had over 1000....rebels 6-4, panthers 1-9

We get that Hurley beat TV in football, but it's not football season anymore. I know that Hurley doesn't have much to brag about so you keep bringing up that you beat TV--Congratulations. Hurley is better at TV in football--but both stunk. Where was Hurley in the playoffs? Same place as TV--home. Let it go. It seems that every basketball post gets back to Hurley beating TV in football. Again, congratulations. But you know why you keep bringing it up--there's no bragging rights in basketball.

I understand that Hurley is better this year, but based on the past few seasons you had nowhere to go but up. When Hurley beats TV, then you can trash talk about how good you are in basketball. And don't start talking about next year or the year after that, we're in the '08-'09 season. "We will be good" doesn't make you good this year.

Edited by tvp

yea, its not football season anymore.. like tvp said.. you won.. but while were on the subject.. gary didnt win the game for hurley.. hurley beat twin valley as a whole.. and you guys can say all you want but that kid flops and tries to fake being fouled more than any player i know.. which is kind of ironic looking at the physical style of basketball that hurley plays..