Richlands Coaching change

Cornholio

Has Jody Fuller been elevated from his JV head coaching position to assistant varsity coach ?

The boys at the Rec Park were talking this up last night. Who will be the new JV coach? What happened to the assistant varsity coach?

The word on the street was that the principal and administration were fed up with the lack of effort and preparation each and every game. I guess Fuller will bring some stability to an overall weak coaching staff. Kudos for RHS to make a change!!

Jody Fuller will make a great addition to the coaching staff for the varsity boys. Hopefully this will help the boys get off to a better start. Now lets hope that the principal and the administration will make changes for the girls. Its LONG overdue.

I have to say I agree with you. I find it hard to believe that administration had anything to with it. The changes that I am referring to are any changes that may benefit the girls. Don't you believe that changes need to be made?

We had change during the presidential election. I guess you are talking about Richlands basketball. Why do they need change at Richlands, they haven't had good girls basketball since Tom Rife left the girls program. I don't believe a change is needed.

well now. I believe you are contradicting your statement their MR. POLITICIAN. Reread your thread and see if it makes any sense to you because it didn't me. Let's see...we haven't had a good girls bball team since Rife was in but you don't believe a change needs to be made. Hum?????

Has Jody Fuller been elevated from his JV head coaching position to assistant varsity coach ?

The boys at the Rec Park were talking this up last night. Who will be the new JV coach? What happened to the assistant varsity coach?

There is really no elevation in this change if indeed there is a change -- as a JV coach he is listed as an assistant basketball coach -- and so where he serves this position is usually at the descretion of the head coach, the AD and the administration. All coaches must be notified 30 days prior to the season starting of any changes that will occur that will affect their pay and or contract -- this change would not affect either as his contract reads assistant coach and his pay is that of an assistant.

Fred Phillips is an awesome coach. Anyone who plays under him will learn the game of basketball. He is very dedicated and works the girls hard. What a waste to have him coach a 6th and 7th grade team. He belongs on the varsity level.

What about Palmer as one of Phillips helpers? Or old Big Boy Doug Addison, he was on one of those teams that Rife had that won 22 or 23 games in one year . I would say Old Big boy Knows some basketball.

What about Palmer as one of Phillips helpers? Or old Big Boy Doug Addison, he was on one of those teams that Rife had that won 22 or 23 games in one year . I would say Old Big boy Knows some basketball.

Addison ain't been around since the early 90's

Doug Addison played girls basketball.

quite an ugly lass he was then. Chin whiskers, a chaw of tobacco, language befitting a sailor,

legs that looked like the paddle boat oars at The Hungry Mother State Park, and arms the size of two bags of Quikrette