Graham Boy's

SteveEurkel

I'm not "putting Graham down", I'm only posting the TRUTH. And as I've stated many times on here in the past...lots of folks can't handle the TRUTH!!! Take off the Maroon and Gold glasses, step back, and take a good, long, hard look at the situation...the TRUTH is there, you just have to see it...:cool:...

No what you're stating is stats and to me stats are for losers stats do not tell what kind of team you have. Especially stats from recent years you can't judge a book by its cover if a team has a few bad seasons that doesn't mean that team will never achieve success it just means they have to work harder. Graham will be ok they have something to prove and they just have to go out and WANT to win every game and WANT to be the best its all will power thats not only for them but for every team In every sport.

This team will be just like the rest...they'll be lucky to win 8 games. And no, I'm not stating "stats", I'm stating FACTS...you seem to be another one who is scared of the TRUTH...

i agree..

ive never thought carlock has played the right people..

he only plays people because of who they are..

thats just my opinion...

coming from a person who made one of the most inaccurate statments on this website!

please give an example of someone thats plays cause who they are i would love to here one

This team will be just like the rest...they'll be lucky to win 8 games. And no, I'm not stating "stats", I'm stating FACTS...you seem to be another one who is scared of the TRUTH...

ok why don't you tell me what facts say that graham will be lucky to win 8 games in the 2008 2009 season unless you're a physic i don't see that happening your just someone with a biased opinion of graham sports and everything you say is one sided and should be ignored. You need to change your screen name cause a true G MAN would never btray their team whether they're wining games or losing them ............And me afraid of the truth nah im just optimistic and look at the cup half full you're just biased and takes the bad out of everything the program does if they were to win state to you it wouldn't be because they had a good team it would be because they play the worst competition in the whole east coast remember their is two sides to everything stop being so one sided.

Can someone tell me who they think would be a better coach for the G-Men right now? If there would have been someone else 4 years ago then that person may have gotten the job. There are very few BASKETBALL players at Graham. WE dont have the type of players that WE were used to having in the past and I dont believe that is Carlock's fault. The coaching strategies may not be what some of you are used to seeing or what you may like but if you can do a better job then go talk to whoever makes the decisions and try to take over. Until you can find a better coach or doit yourself how about trying to help the cause and start with the little league and the middle school and get some of these kids ready when before they get to high school, therefore the high school coaches dont have to spend time working on things that these kids should have learned earlier.

He can't handle the truth....

I'm with you on this G-Man...a little consistent winning would be nice. Surely playing the competition that Graham plays each year...a winning season on a consistent basis is not out of the question.

Can someone tell me who they think would be a better coach for the G-Men right now? If there would have been someone else 4 years ago then that person may have gotten the job. There are very few BASKETBALL players at Graham. WE dont have the type of players that WE were used to having in the past and I dont believe that is Carlock's fault. The coaching strategies may not be what some of you are used to seeing or what you may like but if you can do a better job then go talk to whoever makes the decisions and try to take over. Until you can find a better coach or doit yourself how about trying to help the cause and start with the little league and the middle school and get some of these kids ready when before they get to high school, therefore the high school coaches dont have to spend time working on things that these kids should have learned earlier.

I disagree, a good coach can take talent and develop it at any stage...I've seen schools that have virtually no rec leagues whatsoever and turn out winning ball teams at the high school level.

i agree with gman for once......carlock sucks plain and simple....its not the team....i mean if palmer hadnt been injured we would probably still be 2-1 but the twin valley game would have been alot closer......a team reflects their coaching .....luckily we have a few players that are ACTUAL basketball players..and they will carry the team as far as they can....

K.Harris didn't look that good against the Beavers, the kid needs to learn to pass the ball, and play defense. Coach Carlock need to find 5 solid starters and let them develop some chemisty, before subbing. I understand the concept of developing dept , but lets get the chemistry right first coach. Graham by 12 over Basset .

K.Harris didn't look that good against the Beavers, the kid needs to learn to pass the ball, and play defense. Coach Carlock need to find 5 solid starters and let them develop some chemisty, before subbing. I understand the concept of developing dept , but lets get the chemistry right first coach. Graham by 12 over Basset .

IMO i thought kyle played defense very well considering he had to guard ponder

he gave up some plays which happens to everyone but really i thought he did very well

Coach Carlock is doing the best with what he's got. There aren't many kids coming out for basketball anymore and Coach is trying to fix that by working with younger kids to get them prepared later on. He's also put alot of money into the program with equipment and jerseys, He makes sure we have the best of everything. In 4 yrs. of playing for him i wouldn't want another coach. He's someone that cares, IMO he's a great teacher but our problem the past couple of years is that we've had people that would rather shoot than pass, they'd rather save themselves on defense for offense. You can't blame a coach for kids that don't listen. I think that with what he's been given Coach has done a pretty darn good job and we're 2-1 so far in a championship game tommorrow and beat Bluefield for the first time in forever. Lay off the man and give him a break bc I highly doubt anyone on this board could coach any team for that matter. So just let us play basketball and let Coach Carlock COACH. It's his job not yours.