Logan Thomas????

thefactman

Is there a chance that Va. Tech may try to polish thomas' qurterback skills and keep him there??????

Whose going to polish his skills, seriously? They haven't done jack for the "hitch" in Taylor throw and he has been there nearly two years. Kevin Rogers is SORELY missed...

Is there a chance that Va. Tech may try to polish thomas' qurterback skills and keep him there??????

Thomas playes tight end for 4 solid years...He catches 15 balls in those four years...Proceeds to get drafted in 5th round by Broncos...Catches 47 passes and 5 tchdowns his first year in pros.

Thomas playes tight end for 4 solid years...He catches 15 balls in those four years...Proceeds to get drafted in 5th round by Broncos...Catches 47 passes and 5 tchdowns his first year in pros.

talent not being utilized but the ability is there. Some things never change.

Thomas will not play quarterback. He is being recruited by everyone at tightend. Why even bother trying to "polish" his quarterback skills? He playing quarterback in high school is a case of putting their best athlete, best player in the position to have the ball in his hands every snap. Nothing more. He will be a tightend at Tech.

im sure he will play tight end but still too skinny to play "Tech" tight end ball. have raid somewhere that they have considered maybe keeping him at qb or even the defensive side of the ball. and what is the plans with David Wilson?? you got Evans there now and Ryan Williams who redshirted this year

Edited by thefactman

with some work i think he could be a good quarterback, i watched him play james monroe at liberty he made some ridiculous throws although a couple of them he shouldn't have thrown and the receivers went up and got them, he is still only in high school and is tryin to make a big play so can't blame him there. He throws a nice ball and has a good arm for high school anyway I don't really know how he would fair in college though. I don't think they'll put him on defense though he isn't like a 4.4 speed or even 4.5 so idk if he could be a corner or safety and there were a few times he got beat deep by atkins from JM, if he went to UVA though he might be put on defense lol. Also he was in sports illustrated 2 weeks ago i think on the Army east all star team and he was listed as TE.

Thomas will not play quarterback. He is being recruited by everyone at tightend. Why even bother trying to "polish" his quarterback skills? He playing quarterback in high school is a case of putting their best athlete, best player in the position to have the ball in his hands every snap. Nothing more. He will be a tightend at Tech.

I'd like "correct answer" for $600, Alex!

Edited by bhs7695