For those who don't like Tyrod...

hokie07

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface
None of that stuff matters because, like it or not, couch burning is synonymous with WVU and no other school.

It seems like you have nothing better to do than constantly say negative things toward WVU. Get a life!

It seems like you have nothing better to do than constantly say negative things toward WVU. Get a life!

Only stating facts. Its hard to see the positive when there's so many negatives!

Edited by GHS06

Just a little proof that some of you don't know what you are talking about...

My roommate's girlfriend got a VT football jersey for her 9 year old nephew for Christmas. Early in December, she noticed that Tyrod was online on Facebook chat. She sent him a message half jokingly asking him if he would sign the jersey. Much to her amazement, Tyrod said sure, it was no problem. He met her in Squires Student Center later that day and signed the jersey. She said he was thrilled to do it and was very nice.

Very classy gesture, and one of hopefully many that will go under the radar.

You know, as much crap as I've given VT fans at times about their athlete-students, Taylor looks to be a horse of a different color. He's not the stereotypical "thug" QB from the 757. He's not a Heisman candidate, either, but he's a solid player.

And I'm not reading all 7 pages of this, haha. Looks like a WVU-VT flame war. :(