Down go the Tar Heels

Guest JJBrickface

Guest JJBrickface

UNC was just defeated by unranked Boston College 85-78 at Chapel Hill.

Guest JJBrickface
Shows we are indeed human. I couldn't watch, but I don't think I would want to watch. Just have to get back on track next game.

Well Hansbrough needs to get back on track. According to tv commentators he has been spending a lot of time walking on water and making the blind see. Maybe Tim Tebow can fill in for him for a few days??

I watched a good bit of the game and UNC just couldn't stop tuning the ball over. Reggie Jackson for B.C. had a nice game and made some huge plays.

I heard BC hit some big 3's in the first half to take a decent lead. UNC is a great team. I found it hard to believe they lost at home, but it happens. For you UNC fans, Duke is beating VT by 11 early.

I heard BC hit some big 3's in the first half to take a decent lead. UNC is a great team. I found it hard to believe they lost at home, but it happens. For you UNC fans, Duke is beating VT by 11 early.

the 3 point line is the equalizer in basketball if you play a team who can't miss that night it is hard to beat them even if you are UNC... well i guess i just stated the obvious but it is true

Well Hansbrough needs to get back on track. According to tv commentators he has been spending a lot of time walking on water and making the blind see. Maybe Tim Tebow can fill in for him for a few days??

I had a nice little chuckle.

And it goes to show that Tyrese Rice, as of now, should be this conference's POTY. He ALWAYS comes to play against the big dogs, and he's single-handedly leading BC to a very stellar season. Well, until doing this, of course. And it's a shame that we couldn't keep this L.C. Bird graduate in-state.