local kids

fieldgeneral

Pretty sure Ansel Ponder is headed to Western Michigan.

As well as Nubian Peak from Pulaski headed to Virginia Tech

I saw that in the paper the other day..i thought the whole reason he went to Hargrave was because he didnt wanna go there?

I saw that in the paper the other day..i thought the whole reason he went to Hargrave was because he didnt wanna go there?

Ansel has already left for WMU and will enroll this spring semester. That was his only offer out of high school but decided against it to go to Hargrave to increase his chances of landing an offer at a bigger and/or closer school. After a semester at Hargrave, he decided that Western Michigan was still the right fit for him.

Guest JJBrickface
Ansel has already left for WMU and will enroll this spring semester. That was his only offer out of high school but decided against it to go to Hargrave to increase his chances of landing an offer at a bigger and/or closer school. After a semester at Hargrave, he decided that Western Michigan was still the right fit for him.

I heard that Marshal had offered him. Did he have any other offers besides those two?

I heard that Marshal had offered him. Did he have any other offers besides those two?

WMU had a bowl game this year, granted they didn't do well, but that would have been good experience. Hopefully he can contribute to the team.