WOW Abingdon

TestosteroneYEA

Undefeated lolololololololololololol

Schooled by a bunch of rich boys that cry more often than they wreck their mom's BMW.

so his point was?? was he trying to say kids from abingdon are bad drivers? I dont know anyone whos mom has a bmw in abingdon either. or seen any guy there cry.. maybe he saying abingdon "schooled" everyone in their district so far? I dont get it

Schooled by a bunch of rich boys that cry more often than they wreck their mom's BMW.

I wanna try and make it seem like he is ragging abingdon but, that didnt make no dang sense

ok testosteroneYEA

first of all nice screen name, secondly your own are making fun of you, thirdly work on that insult and get back to us

Translation:

"Do the Falcons have large talons???"

"What???"

"Do the Falcons have large talons???"

"I can't understand a word you just said..."

"Over there in that pigpen, I found a couple of Shoshone arrowheads..."

"Can't find my checkbook, I hope you boys don't mind me paying you in change..."

alright lets face reality here...everyone knows that marion is goin to lose to abingdon tonight...we dont have the caliber athletes they do and they have much more depth than we do...our coach went and watched them play and has pretty much told us we have no chance in winning

alright lets face reality here...everyone knows that marion is goin to lose to abingdon tonight...we dont have the caliber athletes they do and they have much more depth than we do...our coach went and watched them play and has pretty much told us we have no chance in winning

this dude is matt noe he created this because he is a loser and cant think of good comebacks so he has to create a profile lookin like me, he is an idiot.

I Think marion beat abingdon but i could be wrong but im pretty sure they did lol

yeah man they are undefeated. good post

maybe he was saying that abingdon fans had been bragging about being undefeated in district play and got schooled by marion albeit by 2 points. a win is a win no matter by how much.that is how i take his post.