let the crying begin

Canes00

All I heard is that Abingdon was going to kill Marion tonight. Marion won this game tonight without Gavin Roe that ought to tell you what kind of team Abingdon has. Let the crying begin lol

Edited by Canes00

If anyone had seen these two teams play separately before they played one another, it was clear that Marion had more than just a chance of beating Abingdon. I still don't understand how Abingdon thinks they're a good team... who have they beaten this year that is decent?

hahaha that doesn't mean anything. they supposedly hired the best three impartial refs in the region for the game, but that obviously wasn't the case last night.

You are crazy. I was at the game and that was some of the most impartial officiating I`ve seen this year. The team fouls were even all game. Double fouls were called different times last night. Get over it, Abingdon lost and got out hustled. Anyway if Abingdon is as good as you said they were, you wouldn`t have to worry about that.

Edited by HurricaneWarning

Listening to the game on the radio, not knowing Brock Hanna if I met him face to face, but he was the difference in the game in the second half--he dominated the paint. Marion outplayed the Falcons (who are a good team) on both ends of the court in the second half. Abingdon will regroup from this loss and come back a better team. It sounded as if the refs were calling a pretty balanced game last night---there were a least two times that double fouls were called.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

Listening to the game on the radio, not knowing Brock Hanna if I met him face to face, but he was the difference in the game in the second half--he dominated the paint. Marion outplayed the Falcons (who are a good team) on both ends of the court in the second half. Abingdon will regroup from this loss and come back a better team. It sounded as if the refs were calling a pretty balanced game last night---there were a least two times that double fouls were called.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

that is the most accurate account of the game coming from someone who wasnt there, abingdon played good the 1st half, i dont know what haga told them in the locker room but we came out swingin the 2nd half marion played awesome and they played as a team. good job yall!!

All I heard is that Abingdon was going to kill Marion tonight. Marion won this game tonight without Gavin Roe that ought to tell you what kind of team Abingdon has. Let the crying begin lol

Why did Roe not play?

did u ever think marion might be a better team without roe???

idk gavin took some pretty bad shots agianst tazewel but is still a good player

all he needs to really work on is get more team orientated instead of running down the court and chucking up shots