Xbox 360

TonyMontana

I'm trying to sell my xbox 360 bc this is the fourth time that ive had to send it back bc something always messes up in it. So i decided to switch over to Playstation 3. If you want i will sell the broken system. It's $100 to send back to microsoft to get fixed (The reasoing for my hating xbox now). I have a 20 GB hard drive. Xbox wireless adapter. About 80-90 games. Rockband 1 Guitar and Dums. Guitar Hero World Tour Drums and Guitar. Guitar Hero:Legends of Rock Guitar. Probably Much more that i haven't mentioned. P.M. me if you intrested.

Broken Xbox- $50.00

20 GB Hard Drive- $60.00

Microsoft Wireless Adapter- $60.00

Games-$20-40

Rockband 1 Guitar- $30.00

Rockband 1 Drums- $30.00

Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar- $40.00

Guitar Hero World Tour Drums-$40.00

Guitar Hero:Legends of Rock Guitar-$20.00

Lord! Can't someone just get a gaming system that doesn't scew up!! lol Well i also talked with someone about it a while back...i think it was around my second xbox that had messed up. See the thing thats killing me is that i bought my first xbox and they continue to mess up, so i send them back to Microsoft and they send me a new one. But now this is the fourth time its happend. So last night i got on the internet and did some research....well i guess thats what you could call it! Anyways i read that like i had been told before that Playstation is more of a "DVD" player than gaming system tho it does have good graphics. Another thing that caught my eye was the free online gaming instead of paying for it. I'm sure that they both have there ups and downs but i just can't take xbox anymore.

Xbox sucks! How can you have it mess up 4 times when it has been sent off? I've had my ps3 for almost 3 years now and it has never frozen, messed up, or anything. With free online gaming, how could you pass it up?

i honestly don't see what all the hype is aroud Halo?! imo, its not that great of a game anyways, i would much rather play CoD or something like that instead of playing with robots like im 5.........OH i traded in all my xbox and old PS2 stuff at EBGames and got 377.72 and got my new PS3 yesterday! I love it already

I personally think that an xbox 360 is way better than ps3. Most of the people on here say which one is better but im guessing that they only have one system, of course your going to say the system that you have is better than another system because you have been playing it for a while but i have both systems and xbox is way better trust me.