what do yall think?...

zw23

Marion won the first meeting and as the saying goes its hard to beat a team twice in one season both teams is playing good right now. Its senior night and I think Brock and the Dotson boys will want this one a little more. Marion wins 60-58

Marion won the first meeting and as the saying goes its hard to beat a team twice in one season both teams is playing good right now. Its senior night and I think Brock and the Dotson boys will want this one a little more. Marion wins 60-58

even though it is senior night, it just seems that the home team never prevails "if thats how you spell it" but you did get it right its always harder the second time around... it should be a good one.

I believe it will be close. if Marion can use there size and shut down that abington shooter they will win if not abington wins. my final is 62-71 abington on top.

AbingDon...if you're gonna act like you know whats going on, at least use the correct spelling

I believe it will be close. if Marion can use there size and shut down that abington shooter they will win if not abington wins. my final is 62-71 abington on top.

ok, just fyi, it's AbingDon, not AbingTon... not making fun or anything, just throwin it out there.

I hope both teams play to their best and that spells a pretty good game. Marion needs to take advantage of their height, and they have shown signs of it in the last 4 or 5 games. Marion in a close one. Go Canes!!!!

Well, I think it should be a great game. I can only imagine that gym and cant wait to be there. Maybe I'm a bit biased but I think that Abingdon just didnt play to the best of their abilities in the first mathcup. Great game but Abingdon wins a close one IMHO.

even though it is senior night, it just seems that the home team never prevails "if thats how you spell it" but you did get it right its always harder the second time around... it should be a good one.

The home team never prevails?.... yea and last season who won at marion... Marion did. and the second match up who won at abingdon?... Abingdon did. so before u start making comments u should make sure ya got ya facts in check. :eek: