GMEN win district

fieldgeneral

Congrats to the G-Men on the SWD title. They have really peaked at the right time. As for the SWD tourney--my thoughts, it could be Graham and Abingdon playing for the title. The G-Men have already proven they are champions and the Falcons are hungry to do the same. I believe Hunt, for the Falcons, will be on a "hunt" to bring home a SWD tourney title. Abingdon has the talent, they just need to pick up their pace in running the court, with Graham's quickness, can't let them have the fast break. If Falcons limit their turnovers, keep their composure, could come down to free throws being the difference in the game.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

Abingdon will have to beat Marion to get to the title game and that is something that havent done yet lol and as far as Abingdon having the talent they have one good player and that is Hunt.

You're right--Abingdon will have to get past the Canes. The Falcons have several quality players, Jacob Hess, Manning, Funk. I think one of their deficits is losing their composure and not being able to make a run when behind. If Hunt, takes on the leadership role and plays composed, then I think the others will follows. Marion has a great team, quick and good at the foul line. This was for opinions of who might win the tourney title--- nothing in stone until it's over.

Life has many choices---eternity has two