(2) LAKER TIX @ Charlotte March 31

mv91

I have 2 tix for the LA Lakers @ Charlotte Bobcats game on tuesday night March 31. They are in section 203 if you would like to see view from seat just go bobcats website

Had two friends that are now unavailable to make it.

$35 each firm!!!

I have 2 tix for the LA Lakers @ Charlotte Bobcats game on tuesday night March 31. They are in section 203 if you would like to see view from seat just go bobcats website

Had two friends that are now unavailable to make it.

$35 each firm!!!

What row?

Guest JJBrickface

I went to a Bobcats game a few months ago and bought them for $12 at the door, it was pretty sweet.

that is cool. I wish i could do that. I have to buy in advance because i need wheelchair seating. Was hoping to get section i was in for another event. Seats would be at midcourt :) but when i called to order tix, the whole bottom bowl was sold out. Looking fwd to seeing my Lakers in person

i went to the game on the 20th of February to watch the Magic play the Bobcats. me and my brother had seats 14 rows up from the floor. right next to the tunnel the Magic came out of. it was awesome! the Bobcats' games are alot of fun even though they arent that good. i got a video of Dwight Howard running out of the tunnel and then i have pictures of the seats as well. we got the tickets for 50 a piece off stubhub i think. thats pretty good prices for 14 rows up! it was one of the best times i've had in regards to a pro sport.