L.D. Williams, WF (26)

HONORABLE MENTION

Ty Lawson, NC (20)

Gani Lawal, GT (17)

Courtney Fells, NCS (16)

Gerald Henderson, DUKE (15)

* Unanimous selection

Life has many choices---eternity two

Very nice to see McClinton on the first team. He's an excellent ball player.

Hahaha, not tonight. Tech shut him down. Good win for the Hokies. Too bad it's too late to get into the Dance (barring some kind of stunning win tomorrow).

Hahaha, not tonight. Tech shut him down. Good win for the Hokies. Too bad it's too late to get into the Dance (barring some kind of stunning win tomorrow).

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tech win tomorrow, especially if Lawson doesn't play; I don't expect him to. And it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Carolina NOT win the ACC tournament as long as dook doesn't. The last three times Carolina has won the national title they didn't win the ACC tournament.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tech win tomorrow, especially if Lawson doesn't play; I don't expect him to. And it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Carolina NOT win the ACC tournament as long as dook doesn't. The last three times Carolina has won the national title they didn't win the ACC tournament.

yea i wouldnt be surprised to see tech win either, if delany and vassalo can hit there 3s and allen has a decent game down low it could be interesting

the only thing that sux is that the game is during skool and i can only skip classes and watch it on the internet

Lawson's out for the game today, you're right.

I wish UVA could get those sorts of gifts. :(

what is every1s thoughts on the wake/maryland and duke/bc game?

Maryland wanted it more than Wake did tonight. Maryland is woefully undersized, but they absolutely killed Wake on the glass. That's not fundamentals or bad coaching, Wake has both of those. That's flat out desire and guts by the Twerps. As much as I can't stand Gary Williams, the Maryland fanbase, or that entire state (I partially kid), that basketball team is a hard-working team that has certainly earned my respect with its tough style of play.

And I believe BC exposed Duke tonight just a bit. I've not been incredibly impressed with BC, but they really took it to the Blue Devils tonight. If the shots don't fall for Duke on a given night, they're toast. I think they'll defeat Maryland, given Maryland's size disadvantage. But I really think that either FSU or UNC will beat them in the finals. Both teams have superior athleticism and size.

Maryland wanted it more than Wake did tonight. Maryland is woefully undersized, but they absolutely killed Wake on the glass. That's not fundamentals or bad coaching, Wake has both of those. That's flat out desire and guts by the Twerps. As much as I can't stand Gary Williams, the Maryland fanbase, or that entire state (I partially kid), that basketball team is a hard-working team that has certainly earned my respect with its tough style of play.

And I believe BC exposed Duke tonight just a bit. I've not been incredibly impressed with BC, but they really took it to the Blue Devils tonight. If the shots don't fall for Duke on a given night, they're toast. I think they'll defeat Maryland, given Maryland's size disadvantage. But I really think that either FSU or UNC will beat them in the finals. Both teams have superior athleticism and size.

i couldnt agree with you more

maryland was on a mission tonight and most likely earned there spot in the dance

i was a little upset with my dukies tonight for keepin it so close

i think unc/fsu will be a great game, fsu is a very tough team IMO

i think duke will pull it off if zoubek can do some work with his size b/c he had the best game of the year against them at cameron

duke will definitly need to stop vasquez, he is an incredible player(major ups tonight)and can do some damage to duke if there not careful