4 months

Bulldogs52

That's right! Four more months and it's back to the gridiron....

Cant wait to be under them lights one more year...we're going to make it the best to....Its the bulldogs year...Always thought i would play all 4 years in the orange and black but hey now i wouldn't play for anyone else than the green and white....Corner #1

Cant wait to be under them lights one more year...we're going to make it the best to....Its the bulldogs year...Always thought i would play all 4 years in the orange and black but hey now i wouldn't play for anyone else than the green and white....Corner #1

Good Luck, wear the green and white proudly, because it sucks real bad when its over.

I thought the bulldogs year was last year! Na im just playing around. How is this years team gonna stack up with last years team?

I thought the bulldogs year was last year! Na im just playing around. How is this years team gonna stack up with last years team?

Go lay down poop... Oh I mean Pope.... kick rocks and beat feet.

Richlands isnt the only team that can have good multiple season in a row

Richlands isnt the only team that can have good multiple season in a row

You don't say. Im just wanting a prediction from someone who knows Tazewell football how this years team will compare to last years. Hey sheets I thought you were bleeding blue and not green anymore

You don't say. Im just wanting a prediction from someone who knows Tazewell football how this years team will compare to last years. Hey sheets I thought you were bleeding blue and not green anymore

I will smack that blue right out of ya for talking like that to me.