Transfer Kicker

wvuraiders

please disregard my previous post, i had not read the bluegold board when i saw your post about a transfer kicker. this guy may add some needed depth to that position. he sounds pretty good. in my previous post i was referring to another possible transfer kicker, i think from alabama. iread about him in a post on the bluegold a couple of days ago.

are you referring to the transfer from alabama(i think)? if you are, he is a native west virginian and may be of help to the eers next year.

His name's Corey Smith. He's from Musselman if my memory serves me correctly (idk if that's the town or just the high school) but he's not transferring from UA, just to clear that up..

Guest JJBrickface
His name's Corey Smith. He's from Musselman if my memory serves me correctly (idk if that's the town or just the high school) but he's not transferring from UA, just to clear that up..

Actually he is transferring from Alabama.

Let me clear trhings up just a bit, or, maybe muddy the waters.

Actually there two kickers transferring in. One is from Western Washington and, the other one is originall;y from Musselman and is transferring in from Alabama. The more the merrier. This is all according to last ni,ghts BlueGold news football board.:)

Actually he is transferring from Alabama.

You're right actually. My mistake. He just got his release from Saban last week and I wasn't aware yet. He' looking for schools closer to home, but idk if he's ever flat out said WVU or not.

Guest JJBrickface
You're right actually. My mistake. He just got his release from Saban last week and I wasn't aware yet. He' looking for schools closer to home, but idk if he's ever flat out said WVU or not.

Not yet he hasn't but they think that is where he is going to go especially if WVU can't find a consistent kicker.

Not yet he hasn't but they think that is where he is going to go especially if WVU can't find a consistent kicker.

Gotcha, he kicked some last year as a true freshman and didn't do very well at all, but he was young and maybe after his year of sitting out he can get it together for the Mountaineers. Hope he does well there or wherever he ends up.