Tony Gonzalez traded

to the Atlanta Falcons.

Atlanta Falcons just keep getting better and better, just wonder how the defense is going to hold up after a few key losses.. NFL draft tomorrow, that means football is just around the corner...

Atlanta Falcons just keep getting better and better, just wonder how the defense is going to hold up after a few key losses.. NFL draft tomorrow, that means football is just around the corner...

Yeah, defense has always seemed like the weak point for the falcons. I'm interested to see how they draft.

True he does have some years on him, but i still think he'll be able to contribute to the team in a major way. He seems excited to be there and maybe being traded was what he needed to end his carrer on a high note, but i do think he has 3 or 4 good years left in him.

True he does have some years on him, but i still think he'll be able to contribute to the team in a major way. He seems excited to be there and maybe being traded was what he needed to end his carrer on a high note, but i do think he has 3 or 4 good years left in him.

being playing seems like forever.

being playing seems like forever.

13th season and he's 33 years old. I too think he has a few years left. Enough to help out Matt Ryan some. He'll be enough to replace Algae Crumpler that went to Tennessee a year ago.

I am unfortunately a KC fan and it really suprised me that they only got the one draft pick for him. I am sure there was some money involved, but I thought they could get more than just a second round pick, which, judging from the Falcons' potential, could be a very late second round pick.