marion/graham

Graham's baseball team is getting better...I know you can't tell by the scores of some games but Graham has been in a lot of games until the later innings. The program is headed in the right direction. The problem with baseball in Blfd, VA is the rec league is a joke. Also, there is no middle school baseball. Come out and watch some games and tell the kids that are there, that bust there butts at practice & in games, that the baseball program should be shut down...I don't think that would go over to well.

Graham's baseball team is getting better...I know you can't tell by the scores of some games but Graham has been in a lot of games until the later innings. The program is headed in the right direction. The problem with baseball in Blfd, VA is the rec league is a joke. Also, there is no middle school baseball. Come out and watch some games and tell the kids that are there, that bust there butts at practice & in games, that the baseball program should be shut down...I don't think that would go over to well.

Hammer, meet nail.

seems to me that the football program is all anyone at the damn school cares about anyway.and thats starting to suck too.shut it down.

The school, or the baseball program?