All southwest district

tazsoccer

im pretty sure the kid from abingdon doesnt cuss out players while shaking hands or get in players faces in the parking lot after games... so based on stats and sportsmanship it goes to "the abingdon kid" hands down

and i'm pretty sure the zak jarret doesn't get called a cancer having pussy by any one of the carrol players either. So yea he deserved to be cussed and deserves to be beat up in the parking lot after still to this day. Don't start things where you don't know the circumstances. Makes you look stupid.

and i'm pretty sure the zak jarret doesn't get called a cancer having pussy by any one of the carrol players either. So yea he deserved to be cussed and deserves to be beat up in the parking lot after still to this day. Don't start things where you don't know the circumstances. Makes you look stupid.

you playing anywhere in college TJ?

i dont think landon has anything on either jarrett or rasnick.

Landon Fury? Are you serious? The only way he gets it over Jarrett or Rasnick is if his dad pushes him on the other coaches. I mean come on, he is a good player but he is not anywhere near the other two.

odd...landon fury gets it when he led his team to fourth place in the district and his team lost to a tustall, a team that jarrett i believe put in a hattrick against. good prediction, carrollfan. doesnt seem to have a whole lot to do with stats or facts.

odd...Landon Furry gets it when he led his team to fourth place in the district and his team lost to a Tunstall, a team that Jarrett I believe put in a hat trick against. good prediction, carrollfan. doesnt seem to have a whole lot to do with stats or facts.

You're talking about how much TJ deserves to get it and Tazewell didn't even make regionals. Doesn't have a whole lot to do with stats? Landon had a lot of goals this year. Not sure of the exact number. I'm sure Zak Jarrett had a lot too. The point is that I think it was a very close race between Rasnick, Furry, and Jarrett and either one could have won and all are deserving but you guys act like Landon doesn't deserve it.

Edited by _______________

My cousin told me they just announced the POY went to Landon Furry of Graham. He said it wasn't even close.

so it was close or it wasn't? i'm unlcear on this.

what i am clear on is that he is probably the first pick for player of the year of exactly zero people residing outside bluefield, virginia. nothing against him, what i'm saying is that the system isn't doing its job very well.