Wish me luck!!!

Ryan4VT

Been a busy couple of months with my band. We have played 15 shows in the last 3 months, including 2 in the same day, 3 hours apart. Well, this weekend is pretty big for us. We play at the Dungeon of Orlando, Friday night. They expect a big crowd seeing as it is the day before the 4th as well as teh Daytona race. So thats that, now heres everything leading up to it.

I leave tomorrow morning with my girlfriend. She is having a cath done in Charlottesville and possibly a Ballooning and Stint in her heart, as she has had a hole in her heart since she was born. The operation is Thursday morning at 6:30. My band is leaving around the same time Thursday morning, prohibiting me from riding down with them. Only option? Fly. So my Grandparents are coming to Charlottesville Thursday night and bringing me back. This is a lil stupid imo but a round trip plane ticket was 112.20 after all the charges. A one way to Orlando was 268.40. So I will leave friday at 3:55 from Tri-Cities. I will land in Orlando somewhere around 5:35. Not a bad flight.

I will be approx 20 min away from Orlando. So I must catch a cab. My band will be sound checking and our rhodie will do my bass for me. I should arrive at the venue about an hour before we play. We are going to the beach Saturday. They are leaving Sunday morning at 11. Dropping me off at Orlando-Sanford on teh way. So I will have to wait untill 1:50 for my plane to take off. Boring.

So all in all this should be an intresting weekend to say the least. Cant wait to get back and tell you guys all the screw ups lol.

Well my gf made it through the surgery. She wont have to have open heart for another 3-5 years. Im getting ready to leave for the airport now. Flying out of Tri Citites. Really cheap if your flying to FL. like 19 a ticket lol.

Well my gf made it through the surgery. She wont have to have open heart for another 3-5 years. Im getting ready to leave for the airport now. Flying out of Tri Citites. Really cheap if your flying to FL. like 19 a ticket lol.

http://www.allegiantair.com/

Cheap on flights if you get them in advance. But they do tack on LOTS of charges, including charges for luggage, and you end up paying significantly more than the "original" low ticket price. I know, I've booked lots of flights for my boss and his family using them. A round-trip from Tri-Cities to Orlando today and returning on Monday would cost you $420 if you got your tickets through them today. But if I bought tickets for four weeks from now, round trip, Tri-Cities to Orlando, it would be $130. Regardless, they are still cheaper than most.

http://www.allegiantair.com/

Cheap on flights if you get them in advance. But they do tack on LOTS of charges, including charges for luggage, and you end up paying significantly more than the "original" low ticket price. I know, I've booked lots of flights for my boss and his family using them. A round-trip from Tri-Cities to Orlando today and returning on Monday would cost you $420 if you got your tickets through them today. But if I bought tickets for four weeks from now, round trip, Tri-Cities to Orlando, it would be $130. Regardless, they are still cheaper than most.

Thats the exact airline. I loved it. The most beautiful thing ever was being 35000 feet in the air lol. My 2 tickets together were 58.00 yet my total was 112.20. 22 dollars to buy my 2 seats, 13.50 convience charge, 5 911 charge, etc...lol. But it was worth it.

Thats the exact airline. I loved it. The most beautiful thing ever was being 35000 feet in the air lol. My 2 tickets together were 58.00 yet my total was 112.20. 22 dollars to buy my 2 seats, 13.50 convience charge, 5 911 charge, etc...lol. But it was worth it.

i flew to california a couple months ago n its crazy how everything looks up there. we passed over the grand canyon which looked almost small. then once we got close to LA you could see the rocky mountains, then the beaches, then the huge city of LA..I'd reccommend flying to anyone now