Big East.. Top 25?

dawgs86

Armed Forces? EagleBank?

Another thing that is hurting the Big East is lack of fans attending bowl games. Outside of the WVU fan base, who else in the Big East has a fan base that travels well?

With Bowl games, selling tickets is the biggest draw.

Edited by bhs7695

Again, you cannot base this year's Michigan on last year's Michigan.

I personally think Michigan, as they stand now, is better than the Big East's #2.

I remember the last school that Rodriguez started coaching. They had an AWFUL first year. They had a MUCH better second year. The same will happen this time around too.

Well.....all analysts base alot of this year's teams on last year's leftover personel, coaches, and incoming players. So, I believe that you have to , to an extent. I don't see how anyone could put Michigan ahead of most if not all conferences #2 after last year and we can't really tell much about this year because they've yet to do much of anything.

Rodriguez had an awful first year at WVU and went on to have success with the Sugar bowl, and yes he has the "tools" to recruit top recruits. Michigan should recruit itself in name alone, not to mention the "big house" and the amazing facilities they have. Sure it's possible for them to be successful, but losing player after player can't help. However, you can't blame any WVU fan for hoping he falls flat on his face.

He was 3-8 at WVU first year and 9-4 the second. At Meechigan, he was 3-9 and year two is about to begin. We will see in a few short months if your predicition of rod is right. You are saying he will win 9 games this year. I'll believe it when I see it.